Chapter 02: The Leader's birthday (pt.2)

*THE LEADER'S BIRTHDAY IS ON THE COMING FRIDAY*

On the next day, Tengen started texting Rengoku about how he was going to spend the Monday..... Rengoku says that he is going to be on a call with the leader and talk about the number of people's needs fulfilled in the previous week. Tengen said that he was in a call with him almost 20 minutes ago. "Then, what have you planned for the leader's birthday?", asked Tengen. Rengoku said that "I planning on a birthday card and a decent suit for his birthday and what about you, Uzui-san?" Tenen said, "I am going to give him a birthday card as well as a flamboyant ROLEX WATCH!!!!" "Cool," said Rengoku... "Oh heck, my meeting is about to start, Uzui-san. I'll text you later :)" said Rengoku. "Ok, Rengoku :)" said Tengen

*AFTER RENGOKU'S CALL WITH THE LEADER IS OVER AND TEXTS TENGEN*

"Hello there Uzui-san, my meeting got over with the leader'' said Rengoku. "Rengoku, glad you are back, hee-hee. How was the meeting?" said Tengen. "It went well," said Rengoku.

*BACK IN THE LEADER'S BIRTHDAY DISCUSSION GROUP*

"Hey guys, when are we supposed to do the decoration for the leader's birthday", asked Tengen. "Let's do it on Thursday night and we should request them (the leader's family) to go for a night trip and we should be awake before they come", said Mitsuri.

*EVERYONE AGREES WITH MITSURI AS ALL OF THEM HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THEIR GIFT FOR THE LEADER. THIS WEEK GOES BY QUICKLY AND THURSDAY ROLLS AROUND AND THE LEADER'S FAMILY GO ON A NIGHT TRIP AND THE HOUSE KEY IS WITH MITSURI.*

"Is everyone present here?" asked Tengen."Yes" said everyone except Tengen

*THE CAKE IS BOUGHT BY GIYUU AND IS KEPT IN THE FRIDGE*

"Let's start the decoration," said Rengoku. "Yes" said everyone.

*AFTER 4 AND A HALF HOURS OF DECORATING AND CLEANING THE HOUSE, THEY ALL GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AT 8 AM TO SHOWER BECAUSE THE LEADER WILL BE BACK IN 4 HOURS*

After the leader comes home, everyone says in unison "happy birthday to the best leader in the world." He was so happy by this surprise that he cried tears of joy and cut the cake in happiness. After everyone got their share of the cake, they started giving their gifts one by one. Almost everyone gave their gift to the leader, Tengen and Rengoku had given their gift together and the leader hugged them tightly (with happiness). After cleaning his house, Rengoku and Tengen visit a pub.