CHAPTER 4: FIRST DATE

A few days later, Rengoku and Tengen decide to go on a date to a nearby cafe and then go on a walk to the park along the way home. While in the cafe, Tengen couldn't stop talking about the amazing tours he went along with his family. Then Tengen said "I wanna tell a flamboyant story when I got lost in India while I had gone on a trip to India with my family" Rengoku was shocked but gained his composure and was like "really, you got lost, I don't believe you" "hah, I'm telling the truth, you Lil cutie," said Tengen. Rengoku started blushing and gave Tengen a little nudge and said "I'm not cute, you are" then after 5 minutes of arguing, they both came to terms by agreeing that both of them are cute. "Hey Big cutie, shall we go on a walk to the park nearby. I heard it's beautiful," said Rengoku. "Yea, sure, Lil cutie," said Tengen.

 After reaching the park, they both go on a boat (meant for couples) and went into the tunnel of love. After entering the tunnel of love, they both stare in awe at its beauty. Suddenly, without them noticing, a cupid shot an arrow from behind, making the love for each other even deeper. "Lil cutie, may I kiss you?" asked Tengen. Rengoku nodded and said, "yes, big cutie".

They kiss until the boat is out of the tunnel, both gasping for air. This was kind of like a proposal from Tengen to Rengoku on getting married.

"Hey Lil cutie, shall we get married?" asked Tengen. Rengoku got shocked and blushed for a minute and said "yes, big cutie"

*AFTER RENGOKU REACHED HOME*

"Mom, dad, Senjuro, I have a very important thing to tell you all," said Rengoku. All came to the hall in a hurry and sat down on the couch along with Rengoku. *clears throat* "I'm getting married," said Rengoku. Everyone was shocked after hearing this but they regained their composure and supported his decisions. They told to bring Tengen over to finalize the dates of marriage. So, after Tengen came over to Rengoku's residence, the dates of marriage got fixed to the next week Wednesday. They all went to buy the dresses for their wedding. At the end of the day, both Rengoku and Tengen were happy that they were getting married.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFF. SO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER