Chapter 7

Necklace

After school you, Takemichi, and Chifuyu decided to leave early because there were no papers to work with.

Yes, Takemichi and you go to the same school, but he ran away before and has never attended class not until today. You force him though.

“I’ll walk with Hina, I’ll go ahead.” Takemichi exclaimed, running away, as you were taken aback and wanted to argue but couldn’t since he was running so fast.

You heard Chifuyu giggle, as you, not having any idea who Hina is. So you asked curiously, “Do you know Hina?”

As you asked him about her, he nodded causing you to frown. So the gang knew and his own sister didn’t? She is, after all, his girlfriend.

As you two walk together, Chifuyu’s house close to the apartment you were living in, so you tow walked home together.

“Darling!” you both were startled when Mikey suddenly appear out of nowhere like a mushroom.

“You’re boyfriend is here, see you tomorrow Mikey’s Darling.” He teases, causing you to groan in dismay as he leaves you waving his hands.

You wonder why he doesn’t have his bike with him right now, and you just ignore it of what could be the reason is.

He walked alongside you, wearing his warm smile. “You’re here, again.” You stammered, which made him laugh a little; he always came to see you after school, which you despised.

“I want to see you every day, and Emma wants to meet you. Would you like to come with me?” he asked, as you lifted your gaze towards him, and who’s this Emma?

“Where exactly?” you inquired, as it piqued your interest. He just responded you with a smile.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Even it makes you wonder you go with him anyway. Following him of where he was going.

It was a small village, one that was quiet and serene. As you two walked, you glance around, and amuse by how often people you saw passing by.

It was a long while of walking as you finally stopped as Mikey came to a halt and entered a house.

“Where are we?” you asked confusedly, as there was a girl who just came out from the house, and run towards Mikey.

“Mikey, you’re finally here!” she exclaimed clasping him around. You furrowed your brows looking at them, wondering as to why you’re even here.

After a while, and finally she seems to notice you. She smile at you, it's a familiar warm smile.

“You must be Y/N,” she began, making your brows to furrow even deeper, thinking how she knew you.

“By the way, I’m Emma, Mikey’s little sister. I'm happy to see you finally.” She introduces herself.

Pulling away from Mikey and faced you as she extends her hand for a handshake. You were surprised looking at her, sister? I mean she looks foreign.

You look at Mikey just to see him smile happily. You turn to face Emma again and you look at her hand patiently waiting to shake with you.

As it leaves you no choice, you reached her hand for a shake she was waiting, as you tried to curve a smile on your face.

You enter the house and are taken aback by the sight of a table laden with delectable food.

You accept Mikey’s offer to sit in the chair. “What’s going on?” You asked Mikey in hushed tones, leaning in closer.

“Happy Birthday, Mikey!” Emma exclaimed causing you to flinch and gasp in astonishment.

You look at him surprised, “What, it’s your birthday?” you asked out in surprise, he nodded shyly as your jaw drops as embarrassment starts to grow inside you.

You followed with gaze to the gift that Emma was handing to him.

Is this the reason why I’m here, to celebrate with him because it his birthday today, what the hell?

You eat quietly because of the immense embarrassment you felt inside. As you tried to avoid talking with them, this Emma keep asking of how you two met.

It really feels awkward as you finally realized the place you where in right now is Mikey’s house.

“I’ll see you later, Y/N.” Emma said goodbye waving her hand to you. It was already dark as the celebration of Mikey’s birthday ended.

“You didn’t tell me it was your birthday after all.” You stated, trying to change the atmosphere.

“Yeah, and Emma seems to like you. Thank you for bringing happiness to her.” He uttered as you turn to look at him.

Thinking what you could give him as a present, thinking it wasn’t too late.

You stopped from walking and took the necklace you were wearing and hand it to him, “Happy Birthday!” you uttered smiling causing him to look at it surprised.

“Darling, it’s yours I can’t take such things like that,” he argued, as you shake your heard.

Without saying anything you leaned closer to him, and placed the necklace around his neck.

Mikey couldn’t help himself to stare at you. As it was the first time he takes a closer look at you.

As you struggled to lock the necklace, he just stared at you mesmerized by your beauty. He only stares, without having idea of it with your focus was on the necklace.

“Here we go,” you uttered smiling at him as you finally locked the necklace. You turn to look at him, only to find him staring right back at you.

You two lock eyes and stare at each other. With his warm gaze your heart start to pumps so fast. It's your first time to feel this way, unknown of this feeling.

You two remain like that for a minute not until a group of bikers stopped in front of you two, ruining the moment.

“The invincible Mikey is here.” Someone exclaimed as they laugh together.

As soon as they appear, Mikey’s stare turn into glare, glaring at them one by one, he pulled you to closer to him and hides you behind his back.

Wait, what’s going on? Are they going to fight? They sure a lot, my help is not enough. Should I call Chifuyu?

No, he told me earlier that he’d be busy right now because his grandparents were visiting them. How about Draken? Fuck! I don’t even have his phone number. Shit!

“Darling, just wait here for a little while, okay?” he uttered with a smile at you. Then he began to walk towards them.

Is he planning to fight them alone?