𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

~homophobic slur

Ooh
No, no
Ooh
No, no

Finishing up the cheer routine as the intense game finishes always sent adrenaline running through George's veins. The loud sound of the crowd cheering their team on as they win or lose surrounded his ears. He loves the sound.

Even if my heart stops beating
You're the only thing I need, ooh, with me

The way he watches intensely at the last few minutes, heart beat stopping abruptly as he awaits the win or the lose. He always ended up zoning out.

George had a hard time trying not to zone out. Sometimes he wonders how he got in the cheer team when his zoning out was so bad. He could be doing something, completely distracted and still end up zoning out, out of absolutely nowhere.

He tried so hard not to do so, but sometimes, he really couldn't help it.

"George?" The boy shakes out of his empty thoughts.

"Yeah?" He looks around, seeing most of the crowd was gone, the football team still celebrating on the field with the cheerleaders surrounding them, gushing.

"You've been zoned out for some time now, we were just congratulating the team. The captain's hosting a party at his house." George perks up, looking over to the team.

"Are you going?" He asks the shorter female, earning a nod and a smile.

"Whose gonna look after drunk George?" George shakes his head, smiling lightly.

"Who said I was going?" Niki giggles, watching George sassily place his hands on his hips.

"Niki! Get your ass over here!" George looks over to the cheer team, earning some interesting looks.

It was hard being the only male on the cheer team. They didn't approve of him very much and didn't like the thought of him being on the team when they could just have a full team of girls.

"Gotta go, I'll meet you at yours, yeah?" George nods, sitting back down on the bleachers and waiting for his mum to phone him. He places his chin in his hands, watching the cheerleaders and footballers all talking amongst each other. As he just sits there, alone.

This normally happened. He would just sit all alone and wait for his mum to pick him up. He would ask one of his friends to drop him off at home, but he didn't want to ask. It was embarrassing. All his friends were able to drive and he wasn't. And he just didn't want to ask, too shy to.

George was still awaiting to be tested, but he has been holding it back. He hates the idea of having to sit in a car with a stranger as they basically interrogate you. They ask personal questions that just don't sit right. And he is a really awkward person around anyone he is not close with.

Yes, he was a little shy. But he just had a really bad thing with making it awkward. He never knew what to say, he never knew how to respond to people. He doesn't know what to do when someone is crying. That's why no one ever came to him with their problems.

He may be trustworthy and loyal. But he sure knew how to make a situation so fucking awkward.

Even if the Earth starts shaking
You're the only thing worth taking, ooh, with me