𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ~ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲

He thought he liked Karl. But one conversation with the shorter, British boy. He is now questioning himself.

Sapnap had never been the type to care so much about how he feels about someone. But this guy felt different. He played the game differently. He liked to mess around. And by the looks of it, he had done this many times before. He knows George had played this game one too many times before.

Sapnap had asked Niki for George's number, with his permission, Niki gave it to him. Sapnap didn't know how to start up a conversation so he kept looking at his phone to see if George would text or call him first.

My God don't look at your phone
No ones gonna call you

He didn't like the idea of being into George. He had Karl. Or he thought he did. He likes to think Karl likes him back but he was straight. And didn't want Sapnap.

And of course, Sapnap hid the fact that he wasn't just into girls, but also guys. He did this by being the schools fuckboy. It was easy.

Flirt with all the girls, date one every week, fuck as many as you want or can and no one will suspect a thing. Sapnap checks his phone one last time, making sure his phone isn't on silent.

Quit checking your volume (Crush)
I don't care if I'm forever alone

So Sapnap made a promise to himself. He isn't going to fall for him. Yes, he may be very pretty and his personality makes it even hotter. But he can't, he'll just focus on his reputation and even go back to Karl?

I'm not falling for you
'Cause this baby is loveproof (Culture)

He pushed his phone back into his pocket, making his way out onto the field for practice. Only to see George standing around in his cheer skirt. Pale, porcelain legs catching Sapnap's eyes, he trails his eyes up slowly. Staring at how feminine-like George's body is.

His hips curved in the slightest, showing off how slim his waist and legs actually are. The small little hip dips, just noticeable if you look close enough. He was beautiful. Sapnap furrows his eyebrows.

How can someone make fun of him? He's gorgeous, in every way possible.

Sapnap snapped out of it. He said he wasn't going to fall for him, so he's not going to fall for him. He's going to pretend like he never thought or felt like this about him. Go back to before he found out about the stupid British boy with the pretty face and sassy personality that drew his eyes in so fucking much.

I don't care what you're saying
I don't wanna participate in your game of  manipulation (Crush)

He doesn't notice the boy walking over to him until he is right in front of him. He feels a small hand land on his shoulder but it is quickly taken away. He looks at the boy, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You seem to have been staring at me for a while. I'm starting think you like the sight." Sapnap smirks at the remark, slowly looking George's body up and down and biting his lip.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm loving it. All I can see from afar is a pretty, little body that belongs to a pretty, little British boy. It's quite the sight to look at when you're trying to practice. It's distracting me too much." George can feel the heat in his cheeks rising.