𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 ~ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

~mention of self harm

George still had yet to open up to Sapnap. He feels like he needs to, but he doesn't know how to bring it up. Open up about the mask he is using to cover up the fact that he is just not... happy.

I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time

He watches as Sapnap walks out the school doors, a smile evident on his face. Friday. He stands up, walking over to Sapnap with a small smile.

"Sir George! How was your day?" George scoffs and rolls his eyes playfully.

"It was okay. I mean, apart from the fact that I'm stuck with you now. Now I have to spend a whole weekend with you." Sapnap's chuckles, pushing George playfully.

"Oh, you love me. You don't mean that." George giggles.

"How would you know?" Sapnap shrugs, taking ahold of George's wrist and rushing to his house.

They made it in a matter of 4 minutes, all because Sapnap made them run. Once they reached it inside, they were both out of breath, smiling and laughing.

"Fuck you, Sapnap." George mumbles through breathes. Sapnap just laughs at him, walking to the kitchen and grabbing two water bottles. He throws one to George, watching him jump and not even catch the bottle.

"Think fast, George. Catch up, god." George flips him off, opening the cap and gulping down the whole bottle.

"Wow, how attractive." Sapnap comments, earning an eye roll.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Sapnap smirks, making his way to stand right in front of George. Chest against chest.

"Oh, Georgie. Am I really the bitch? Or is that you?" George nods, smirking up at Sapnap.

"If I'm a bitch, Sap. I'm your bitch." George winks, quickly running away from Sapnap. Sapnap chases after him, catching up when they reach his room. He slams George against the wall, kicking the door shut.

"Are you admitting to wanting to be owned by me? Because I am okay with the sound of that." George pushes at Sapnap's chest.

"You wish." Sapnap keeps his hands on either side of George's head, smirking.

"Off subject. But. Can I actually talk to you? Like, seriously? There's some things that I'm willing to open up about." Sapnap's eyes immediately go soft, he takes ahold of George's hands and leads him over to his bed. They sit down, Sapnap watching how George has become so fidgety.

Something he did when he was anxious. George stares past Sapnap, then up at the ceiling.

Stare at the ceiling while I hold back what's on my mind

"Let whatever you are comfortable with out. I'm here." George smiles, nodding hesitantly and taking a deep breath.

"Let's start with my family life." George mumbles, he looks around for where to start.

"I don't have a dad. I don't know who or where he is. I've never met him, but my mum has forbid me of seeing him. She took me away from him. He took my sister away from me. He chose to leave when I was born. He didn't want me. My mum doesn't want me. No one does." Sapnap nods slowly, showing he is listening.