𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ~ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲

3rd of December, winter. The best weather in George's opinion. He loved it. It wasn't hot and it was finally colder. Cold enough to be wrapped up at home in a fluffy blanket and a mug of hot chocolate in his cold palms.

It hade been two months since he met Sapnap. And he's so glad he did. He had gotten really comfortable with him, they hang out everyday after school. They spend weekends at Sapnap's house.

Basically, all their free time was spent with one another. And George wouldn't change it.

George ran across the field, already late as he was. He overslept and had no time to mess around. He got up, got dressed in his cheer uniform, brushed his teeth and ran out the house.

He forgot his cheer bag, his school stuff, his phone and some sort of coat, hoodie or sweater to keep him warm. He sat on the bleachers, arms hugging himself as everyone practices individually on what they need to work on. But George was distracted by the cold and could barely move.

"Okay, I'm gonna go continue with my practise. I'll talk to you in a bit, George!" Niki beams, leaving George by himself. George was distracted by trying to rack his mind properly of his morning.

He wasn't so distracted when someone sat down next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. A hand gripping his cold, bare bicep.

"You're fucking freezing, George. Did you not bring any warm clothes?" George shakes his head, smiling lightly at Sapnap.

"Nice to see you too." George mumbles jokingly, pushing at Sapnap's chest playfully.

"Anyway - I woke up extremely late and forgot everything. My bag, my phone, something to keep me warmer. All of my school shit for lessons today." Sapnap chuckles, already pulling his hoodie off of him. He hands it to George, earning a confused face.

"No, I'm not taking it. You'll be cold." George complains, pushing it back towards Sapnap. But the ravenette places it in George's lap.

"No, take it. I'll be fine, I have a spare hoodie in my car just in case. It coincidently came in handy today, didn't it?" George smiles, hesitantly taking the hoodie off of his lap and pulling it over his head. It was really comfortable and warm from Sapnap's body heat. And it smelt just like Sapnap. It really is a bonus for George.

Not in a weird way. But he liked the smell of Sapnap. It was comforting, and made him feel safe because he knew Sapnap was there.

I still remember, third of December, me in your sweater

"It looks really good on you. And everyone knows it's mine, so they're gonna think you belong to me. You're welcome." George's cheeks burn up, but the cold weather covers the fact up he is flustered as his nose and cheeks were already red.

"Anyway. Have you eaten today then?" George shakes his head, laughing.

"George... You need to eat, go get something from the cafeteria." George shakes his head lightly.

"It's fine. I'm not hungry and I don't usually eat in the mornings. I'll be okay. Thanks for asking though, it's really nice of you." Sapnap nods slowly.

"Are you warmer now at least?" George nods, giggling at Sapnap's concern.

"It does look really cute on you though. It suits you more than it does me. You pull it off better than I do." George's smile grows bigger, giggling.