the doctoes🥶

A/N
AHHHH I COMEPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS also the title is beautiful isnt it

gru got up from his bed although you couldnt really call it a bed it was really just some raised wood planks with bubble wrap over the top. this is because gru used to be a very good villain and he had everything he could ever want until he got home one day and everything had been stolen. after this gru lost motivation to do anything and that included being a villian and gru did not have a job because every time he went to an interview he got denied. so gru had literally nothing anymore he even had to send away the minions and the gorls😱😭.

it had been so long that he had even forgotten the gorls' names[it had been 3 weeks] what were their names was it jimmy bob and joe? sandra lily and phoebe? he couldnt remember, not that gru really cared but there was a teeny tiny part of him that did care. anyway he told himself to stop dwelling on the past and just go to the doctoes🥶 so he after he got up he got dressed brushed his yellow mank teeth and stayed as far away from the toilet as possible.

he ran out of his cheap ass apartment because he didnt want to be late for his appointment and he didnt have a car or any weird devices that he could use to get places quickly so he had to go with running or walking everywhere.

after around 7 minutes he finally made it to the doctoes🥶 and looked at his watch it read
05:23 [because gru is too dumb to read analog]
his appointment was at half eight 
he arrived 3 hours early

A/N
HA YOU DONT GET THE DOCTOES🥶
I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT BUT THEN I DECIDED NO IM NOT GOING TO AND I ALSO STILL DONT KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING