0.1 | Chapter 1

Mia POV:

I woke up to I thought a random morning and I went to see if my sister was awake. As I thought she was already awake and picking her outfit. "I like 'Leave me alone'" I say startling her.

"Omg you scared me but thanks" she answers. "Time for breakfast girls" dad says through Missy's bracelet. "Coming dad" she replies.

Third Person POV:

Marcus Mareno was making breakfast but his eyes were glued to the TV. "Good morning girls, did you sleep well?" he asked not realising that he was cracking the eggs into the sink.

"Did you?" Missy asked showing her dad the egg shells in the bowl. The three of them sat at the table and Mia poured some cereal in her bowl.

Mia POV:

"I see you're wearing leave me alone. You know I want you to try to make new friends," dad said to Missy. "Yeah, but not today," she replies.

"Woah is that Miracle Guy?" I ask as we were watching the TV. "That's just a training exercise probably. Like a 'what if'" dad exclaimed.

"As long as there is no 'what if' that involves you rejoining the team," Missy says pointing to dad as he chuckles at what she said. "Relax, even though I am still the leader of the Heroics I do it in the safety of my office." dad replies.

"Good, because a deal is a deal" Missy says.

In The Car Dropping Off Missy

"See you later dad, sis" Missy says closing the car door. She turns around and asks dad, "Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah it's just, I love you," "An I love you at 8 a.m. on a random Tuesday. Are you sure you're ok?" she asked. "I love you too."

"Bye sis" I shout at her as she was walking away form the car. She waves her hand bye at me.