0.3 | Chapter 3

Missy POV

Suddenly a boy in a wheelchair comes to me and says "Hey, I'm Wheels. Yes they call me that on account of the wheelchair, it's a little on the nose but I think its cool. You think I'm in the wheelchair because my legs are weak but it's actually the opposite. My legs are so strong that my bones can't support them but luckily my brains the same way, it's supercharged so I'm good,"

"Cool," she answers. Then a boy stretches his head and asks "So Wheels who's your new friend?"

"Missy this is Noodles, we call him that well because-" Missy cut him off. "He stretches and twists around like a Noodle?"

"Yeah basically," (I don't remember who said this) "And that's Ojo, her power is she's a genius drawer. Like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali," Wheels explains.

"Can I see that?" I ask Ojo and she hands me the tablet. "A kid standing on top of floating chairs? An exploding exercise ball?"

"Nothing she draws makes sense," Wheels states. "That me?" I ask when I swipe to the next picture. "Why'd you draw me in front of the class?"

"Oh she won't answer." Noodles says. "She only speaks through her drawings." Wheels says.

♪Don't speak I know just what you're saying♪ a girl with light brown hair sings while coming to us with my sister. "No you don't, you have no clue what she's saying," Noodles states.

"And that's A Capella," Wheels says. "My best friend," Mia add. "It me," she replies. "That's your superpower, you can sing?" I asks. "Yes, but I have an unusual range," A Capella explains.

"I can go ♪low♪ I can go ♪high♪ I can even go really," she sings. "I don't hear anything," I asked confused.

"It's beyond human hearing," my sister and A Capella say in unison. They laugh then high five.