0.5 | Chapter 5

Mia POV:

I went to go and do my favourite thing ever: Annoying Wild Card! It's hilarious really. I sat in the seat next to him with a smirk on my face.

"Hello Mia, what can I do for you?" he asked sarcastically. "You know what I'm going to do," I reply. I stand up and bring my hands up and levitate him.

"Come on, put me down! You do this everyday!" he yells at me. "No!" I yell back. I flip him over and over again.

After 5 minutes

"Can you put me down now!" he asked again. "What's the magic word?" I asked playfully. "Ugh, please!"

"See, it ain't that hard," I say. "Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile with Missy

Missy POV:

I followed Wheels so he could introduce me to everyone else. "OK who's next," Wheels asked himself. "That's Blinding Fast's kid, Slo-Mo," he said pointing to a kid wearing a red shirt.

"H-hi," Slo-Mo greeted waving his hand in slow motion. "He's actually moving really fast but his powers got him stuck in a time warp," Wheels explained.

I waved back at him. "That kid over there, is Facemaker," wheels said pointing to a kid betting on candy with Noodles. "He makes the craziest faces," he continues.

Suddenly Noodles makes his hand big (I have no idea how to explain it) and smashes the table in front of them. "Oh dude!" Wheels yells.

"Rewind, clean up on aisle two!" he says and a boy with a red shirt comes to us. " That's Rewind, he can rewind time but only for a few seconds," he explains.

Rewind does the hand motion thing (idk how to explain this) and rewinds a few seconds back. Then A Capella and Rewind carry the table to the side of the room and Facemaker replaced it with an exercise ball.

Just in time, cause Noodles made his hand big (ok I give up at explaining this you watched the movie so you know what happens) and smashed the exercise ball causing Facemaker to fly back.