0.7 | Chapter 7

Mia POV:

"So new girl, what's you superpower?" Wild Card asks Missy. "You can't just ask someone that!" I yell at him and smack the back of his head.

"Ow" he whined. "Blah, blah, blah" I say ignoring him. "So um about the whole powers thing-" Missy gets cut off by Facemaker.

"Wait I know you, you're Marcus Mareno's kid. Mia's sister"

"Yeah, my dad hasn't been on a mission in a while so I've been, chilling with the normal kids" she explains.

"Why would they put a kid with superpowers in with the normal kids?" Wild Card asks. "Oh, I get it! You don't have powers" he realises.

I smack the back of his head again. "You're powerless?" Wheels asks Missy. "Whatever, can we just put on the TV? I want to see if there's any news about our parents" she says.

We all go back to our seats and Wheels turns on the TV.

Female reporter: "You know this is an epic heroic smack down when the called in Sharkboy!"

All the kids cheered

Male reporter: "Earlier today Sharkboy appeared from the oceans depths, landing on the beach of South Padre, Island"

Female reporter: "And moments later Lavagirl blasted up from inside of an active volcano"

"Whoo! Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Guppy cheered and A Capella patted her back.

Female reporter: "She's from the earth's core you know? And here's Mayer Doolittle at today's ribbon cutting for his new city Hall rebuild after the last time the Heroics went into action"

Female reporter: "Did you see that? Of course you didn't. That means it's none other than Blinding Fast, the fastest Heroic on the planet"

"Go... Dad..." Slo-Mo cheers.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I've been busy because of school so yeah...
~Crystal