Let's see What, Why, and How to

In this chapter I want to discuss the what, the why and then the how. Basically this is an overview of what the rest of the Book will look like. I want to briefly explain what an online marketing business is.

Why it's so good to have and then we will spend most of the book discussing about the how the how to. In fact the big value of this book is that it will show you how to create your own online marketing company.

Step by step.

So it's like having a business Fast Pass or your own fast pass to your own fully functioning business. And with this book you won't waste any time learning or tinkering with an idea you will get straight to making money straight to taking action steps.

And the result will be making money in your new business and this book will help you work from a literal checklist until you're making a real income from your own efforts in fact and this is a bold statement.

The only way you won't make money is if you don't do this things laid out for you in this book when they help you learn the steps to creating your own viable online marketing company. And we will do that by the end of this book.

The overall goal is to help you be in a money making position in as little as 30 days. So from now showing you how to start making at least $5000 a month within 90 days and after that how much you make will be up to you.

But I'll show you how to get on top of that of your business within six months to a year. So imagine in less than a years of time owning a business that allows you to make more in a net annual income than the average salary.

And the best part is that you only have to dedicate around 10 hours a week to keep it going. That is what it's going. And I'm not saying that owning your own online marketing services company is going to be the end all career for you.

Maybe you will love it and that's great at this point it really doesn't matter what does matter is creating a dependable source of income that you can then use to do whatever you want. So following the steps outlined in this book will remove all risk and doubt from the equation.

There's none of that.

Nine out of every businesses fail.

Discuss here.

This is a proven model.

Basically this book is your business blueprint and you can follow it to get moving quickly.

The nature of the business will allow you to work from home or anywhere you want. With an internet connection and that allows for an amazing amount of freedom. Heck you could even work on the business while living in another country if you wanted.

The goal of this book however is to give you the necessary information the basics and the tools that you need to get up and running; this book will teach you to make your first dollar and then your next and then your next.

And the same time you will be creating a system for your business and building a team that starts to go to work for you while generating money. There will be work involved. I won't lie, to build a business like this is going to take a lot of hustle and I hope it's not a surprise for you.

You work harder than maybe you ever have before in your life. You're going to put in a lot of hours at first but the payoff will be a source of income that lets you do what you want. Also with this book you will never have to wonder what to do next.

As I've mentioned before it's all outlined here. So how much you make is up to you. I'm not going to make any huge promises about how much you can make. I will say it's entirely up to you.

Like any business. The harder and more focused you work the faster you will see results and the more money you will make. If you're just looking to make an extra or two thousand three thousand dollars a month that is completely possible.

In fact probably even in your first month if you want to go bigger and make over let's say $100000 a year or a million dollars a year or scale it up to $5 billion a year or more you can totally make that happen too.

And this book will give you the framework from which you can do that. Again the rest of this book is going to be straight to the point I'm not going to bore you with any long winded explanations on theory. I'll share with you only the nuts and bolts that you need.

And it's all based on my own real life experience and that of helping others. So this way you can get started making your first paycheck quickly. We're going to cover everything you need to know from actually setting up the business to marketing it to getting the work done and more.

The only thing that will be missing from this from your new business is you actually following the steps that are outlined. So as you can.

As you know the best teacher is action. Ideally you will go through all of these chapters in this book and then you will apply everything that you learn as you go along. So I look forward to sharing all of the steps with you. Let's get moving on.