Your parther in 8 vs 2

Yang: well its been awhile everyone :>.

Yang: lets get started!

-----------------------------

[<Both Gender>]

Your killing parther {Hunter}

Aries ♈ : Ann

Taurus ♉:Jack

Gemini ♊:Luchino

Cancer ♋: Leo

Leo ♌ :Mary

Virgo♍ :Antonio.

Libra♎ :Galatea

Scorpio♏ :Wu chang.

Sagittarius ♐:Robbie

Capricorn ♑ :Violetta

Aquarius♒ :Bane.

Pieces ♓:joker.
______________________
Percy , Joseph , yidhra: :(

Yang: i am sure you guys like watching them suffer than playing right?

Joseph: I do had to admit it it , its very relaxing to just sit here and watch.

Yidhra: True it is fun >:)

Percy: I am quite confuse why they didnt let me join?

Yang : yeah me too
______________________

Yang: sorry guys i cant do the survivors because they can be multiples of any character so yeah that why.

Yang: Also in a few chapters and more( i think) , I will not add the new survivors and hunters ( patient & psychologist and wax artist), its not that i hate them but it will confuse me and surprise me actually ....

Yang: Well patient and psychologist known as emil and ada right? Are couples ...yeah comment if you guys are surprise like me .

Yang: and dont worry i will add all of them as long as wax artist arrives the manor :)

💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡
Theory time

Yang :By the way you guys are welcome to come and talk about my theory also can skip it if you all alright knew it. ( i will do some theory if you all like in some chapters)

<Axe Boy > [AKA Robbie White]

We all ....you have to admit it Robbie is the first youngest hunter  second Galatea (I forgot what her age is) we love and adore so much!

But for one thing we must know is one of his backstory ,
He lose everything his house , delicious food and his parents but more importantly his head and the lose of his sister dolores .  Robbie's head was said to be cut off near a juniper tree which is why he had the ability to summon or place those tree in very few matchs , We never knew who did it but we have some  theory about him.

● We all know Robbie likes juniper tree which is Most likely referring the fairy tale "The Juniper Tree" by the Grimm brothers.

If you guys dont know , It is about a boy who is killed by his step-mother who decapitates him by closing a chest on his head, then chops him into pieces and stews his flesh into a soup and buries his bones under a juniper tree. With help, he is revived and takes revenge on his stepmother before being reunited with his father and sister. ( you guys are welcome to read the story by searching at google)

Both:
The boy at the story is said to be born as white as snow and as red as blood , which is why Robbie's surname is white and the boy's mother die at birth near a juniper tree  similar to robbie's death.

The boy has a sister like robbie dolores.

Both has there heads cut off .

Dolores and The boy's sister Marlinchen (in some versions Marlene, Marjory or Ann Marie) knew there brother's death that they sadly love and care.

Robbie's sister Dolores read him the story juniper tree that  he absolutely loved and wanted to hear over and over.

●There also many facts about Dolores as well if you guys dont know:

Both she and robbie stay at the White sand street orphanage which were robbie chops wood but what about dolores? What are hers?

The orphanage changed owners eventually to Mr. Macallan and Sister Lorraine, and soon it was transformed into an asylum , This is were some other childrens ( like galatea and lisa beck) and dolores herself.

Dolores and robbie were separated in different rooms and was not told why?, Much of the deduction quest conclusions are from his sister Dolores' perspective. After losing their parents.

Dolores doesn't have a hand and why Robbie simply says she "couldn’t use her hands properly", one of which was she was crippled from birth. (I dont have the picture guys :( )

Revealed in these deductions the "Hydrotherapy" treatment seems to be described. It is unclear exactly who the patient that "lost control and led to numerous casualties" is, but Dolores is the most likely option

In order to be with his sister, Robbie would often sneak into her room through the loose and broken window, which almost fell and cut his fingers multiple times, we can gather that Robbie was decapitated by the heavy window (which had accidentally been left open) to Dolores' room while trying to visit her, specifically on April 25 ( his Character day and his death).
----------------------------------------------

Yang: Well these are all the theories i got hope you guys like it vote and comment about your thoughts about little sweet robbie (whisper) And dont forget to give him some delicious chocolate :D
.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

Hunters : What happen?!

Yang: it hurts!!!

Michiko: Where??

Yang: My heart!!!

Xie bian : What exactly happen!!?

Yang: Robbie is too cute my heart and body cant take it anymore!!!

Also Yang: oh ! And robbie here *hands chocolate to robbie*

Robbie : Oh why thank you miss yang *Smiles so cute*

Yang:Ahhhhhhhh!! * place hand to the heart* *silent scream*

Jack: Stop being dramatic -_-

Yang: *Slowly dies*

Hunter:what th-

Robbie: Miss yang!!!!!!

Yang's soul : farewell everyone 😇 *flys away*

Fan wujiu: Oi! Get back here!!!!!!

[THE END]

PS I AM NOT DEAD😋🤗
~Fallendreamer26