How you guys meet

( this is actually for girls and all but i am continue it for boys ...,tommorow! And also feel free to fangirl about our photographer here ☝️ that i found in pinterest and i dont know draw its but .... i need to know).

Aries ♈:  xie bi'an

Your friend  Fan wujiu introduce you to his twin brother Xie bi'an ,a few months or years later the two of you start dating which made Fan a bit excited that he is going to be a uncle soon .

Taurus ♉: William Ellis
You met since you guys are little the two of you likes sports ( pretend you did) but you guys noticed that you two are falling towards each other  and start dating.

Gemini ♊:Eli clark
You met him ever sinces you took care of his owl who got beat up by other birds and heal it , a few  days you guys are very close and start dating and became lovers .

Cancer ♋: Aesop Carl
You met him sinces the day your ( f/m) ( family member) die and he was the one who embalmer him and did his funeral , you on the other hand got quiet the interest him as the two of you became friends then became couples .

Leo ♌: Joseph desaulnier
Claude was your best friend , he then introduce you to his twin brother Joseph As days go by Claude got sick illness as joseph  obsessed by photos and paintings But also got feelings for you and start hanging out with you for a date .

Virgo♍: Naib subedar
You and Naib are what can i say Love/ Hate relationship to each other  but sometime you guys are a bit lovey-dovey . ( sorry ! I have no idea for him)

Libra♎: Norton Campbell
The both had been dating for a long times ever sinces you guys are little , Norton sometimes present you with jewels and diamonds while you present him with donut.

Scorpio♏ : Andrew kress
You met him at the graveyard since its your ( f/m) birthday ever since (she/he/they) die , long after you noticed he had been bully by a short gang as you start deffends him by scaring them off ,After a few years  The two of you start dating since you felt bad for him and didnt see him as a monster but see him a man that need an angle that is you.

Sagittarius ♐:Fan wujiu
Same as Xie but it actually take a few more years for you guys to be together but there an accident between the two of you , at night you got kidnap by a  kidnapper as fan ( being the knight in shining armour)  save you and told you of how much he love you as you guys start dating that night but the background of who was the kidnapper was actually xie , yes the white guard plan it this morning and it work!.

Capricorn ♑: Luchino
You and luchino are a weird couple , you two love reptiles since you two where little and he always talks about it and sometimes teasing you about how small you are too him like a small snake .

Aquarius♒: Mike morton
You met him at the circus that he work as you always visit him everyday and years as the two of you start dating in or out of the circus and he would always make you smile .

Pieces ♓: Jose baden
You were a member of his ship crew and his lover since the day you save him from a storm accident , After that the two of you guys sail across the sea together .

Me : phew can i take a break for now , it been so long since i did this again and i will continue tommorow and i need to play my game now .

Me: and please comment of you all love it .

G : who IDV male  do you love ? And why ?