(A/N)

Me: Hi Guys 😁 I am just reminding you guys since today is June 15 , 2020  , I am just telling you guys that on july 26 is going to be my birthday so i hope you give me nice gift and suporting me and also i heard that 'Identity V second Anniversary '  there i are new skins ( that you see on the top ) and i cant wait to see it also the new survivor ....

And Joseph's and Jack's new skin ......

I cant wait to see it and i also plan on buying Joseph ( i think😓 ), since i am great at playing joseph and i forgot 'Request Close ' will end on the end of june .

Pls dont forget to vote & comment and you all are free to ask me questions about me and i hope you guys give me some gifts at my birthday to all who add friend me .

( I made a wish list ! Just 5 and some reasons)
● The New survivor ( i forgot the name and i like her at first of her backstory) .
● Aesop carl ( He & I have the same personality)
● broke blossom ( its been i long time and my dear wu chang doent have a skin!).
● Azrael ( i fall in love with joseph's skin or Angel).
● Pet Joseph ( i just love the sweet little photographer!).

And that is it and if you all cant do it , you all can go see some of my wish on Identity V . And be safe out there !.

-Author Out!