Many Request

Yang: ......well this is the first .....

Fan: you can say that again.

Joseph: is she the one who request..." What survivor costume you wear"?.

Xie: Yes she is .

Joseph: I must give her my big Thanks to her.

Yang: She is very good and she is also a fan of yours joseph.

Joseph: aww~Thank you!.

_____________________
What Accesory you use and what its say ?

Boys and girls

Hunters

Aries ♈ :Leo.
Telescope-"You are a person tries to find what you need or find with your trusty item telescope".

Taurus ♉:Michiko.
Reluctant hug -"you are a very hugger , never letting someone you love the most".

Gemini ♊:Bane.
Jingling bell-"You are a hyper type when its comes to a high tone insturment you love to use".

Cancer ♋:Mary
Perfect Marionette-" You are a person who likes to dance with your puppet".

Leo ♌ :Wu chang.
Dust-" you are a person , with courage even with this item no one wouldnt dare to pick up a fight with you".

Virgo♍ :Violetta.
Frozen heart-"You are cold hearted person just like your own heart".

Libra♎ :Bonbon.
Unsent flowers -"A person like you needs more Flower to save, For you are kind one".

Scorpio♏ :Jack
Rose cane( Red or blue)-"you are a person who is lady/Gentlemen ,with your Rose all people would love to be with you in there arms.

Sagittarius ♐:Hastur.
Dark amulet-" You are dark but kind person with a heart of gold".

Capricorn ♑ :Astral Device-"You are the person who look at there reflection , trying to forget the sad memories you have".

Aquarius♒ :Yidhra
Shadow doll-"You are a person despress by with this Unsafe and creepy doll".

Pieces ♓:Luchino.
Flytrap-" A person who love plants to much , even a plant thats its dangerous as well".

Survivors

Aries ♈ :Vera.
Iris-"With this , You shall be lovely with this scent.

Taurus ♉:Fiona.
A step away-"You step a sound making things a lovely scent".

Gemini ♊:Freddy.
Fast as the wind-"A instrument like this makes a lovely tone ".

Cancer ♋:Aesop.
Remain of yellow rose-"you have the rose then you show happiness to others".

Leo ♌ :Lucky guy.
Clover charm-" you shall be lucky with this charm.

Virgo♍ :Doctor.
Stethospoce-"You heard a beat , makes your heart guilty or innocent".

Libra♎ :Emma.
Mini hammer-"With a weapon like this , Makes you have brave enough to save your love".

Scorpio♏ :Naib.
Cat tail-"You always wear that wonderful grin"

Sagittarius ♐:Eli.
Nirvana-"An owl or a eagle?, Who knew but The feathers gives Holy things happen".