|8|

Giyuu Tomioka is a man who had lost his parents in a car crash. Although his sister survived the crash, she died a few years later due to an illness.

He didn't have any other family relative which resulted him to be put in an orphanage where he met his first best friend, Sabito. Sabito was an orphan just like him and they were the same age.

Sabito introduced him to another kid which Sabito treated like his own sister, Makomo who was a year younger than them. The three were inseparable. They were so close that an elder man decided to adopt the three of them after seeing their bond.

Sakonji Urokodaki is retired with no children and is now their guardian.

Three years later, Makomo got affected by an unknown disease which makes her feel numb all over her body. She stayed in the hospital ever since they found out and the doctors are trying to find a cure or try to identify what causes her to have the disease.

Another two years go by and Makomo's condition got worse and they couldn't do anything. A week later, a funeral was arranged and there lays in the coffin, is the body of Makomo.

Giyuu and Sabito didn't stop crying ever since the funeral started. Even after the funeral ended, they stayed beside their sister's grave. A few days later, Sabito had been trying to encourage Giyuu to move on and not blame himself.

Giyuu still feels the guilt in his chest of not trying hard to save her but he definitely feels a lot better after a few days of being comforted by Sabito and his father, Sakonji. He still feels sad but he still tries to be happy because he knows Makomo wouldn't want him to be gloomy.

His smile went from a big happy smile, into a small smile which lack happiness.

Apparently, the universe hates his smile because a few months after that, another funeral was arranged but the person in the coffin this time was Sabito.

He got into an accident while chasing an injured cat. Trying to save the cat from the truck that was about to hit the animal which he succeeded in saving but not himself.

That accidents that had happened caused Giyuu to distant himself from others in fear that they would be taken away from him again. He barely spoke and he stopped showing any emotions ever since then.

The only person he showed emotions to was his guardian who was also suffering because the old man had a close bond with the three of them and now he's left with one.

He is trying to make the most of his time with Giyuu and the later is also trying to spend his time and memories with him.

His small smile which lacked happiness has now turned into a thin line and sometimes even a frown. Emotions that used to be visible through his eyes are now dull and has lost its sparkle.

In high school, he was considered a loner. He didn't mind the insults as long as he could graduate and go to a decent university, he could care less.

Surprisingly, he did went to a university. A prestigious university to be exact. It wasn't what he had in mind but at least he got in one rather than none.

It was orientation day when he met his wife- well, girlfriend for now. He didn't think much about the sudden tingly feeling in his stomach he had when they made eye contact.

Since that day, he would feel weird everytime he sees her laughing or simply smile at him whenever she caught him staring at her. He had never felt any sort of feelings or emotions when his eyes met another.

His face still remained stoic and he would turn away from her beautiful violet eyes and walked away as if nothing had happened. He wasn't trying to be rude but it was simply his instinct to walk away.