Author's note

This book is officially done.

Hello, sorry for dissappearing for so long. School started just as I was about to start the last chapter and then I realised the stacking homeworks.

I have been trying to finish my homework and some of the school's notes the best I can (even though I didn't do some of it).

I am really thankful for everybody's patience for the last chapter and I know that after waiting for months, all I published was only one chaoter and it was the last chapter.

The ending was a bit rushed since I had no other idea on how to end it.

I will write more and if any of you are interested, you can follow me or not, it doesn't matter but I am thinking of dtarting a Tokyo Revengers book.

More like oneshots of Tokyo Revengers because I suck at long books like this one. 😅

I might publish more books in the future but for now, my goal is to at least publish the oneshot.

It is nearing the end of the year and I am thinking of publishing the oneshot book next year.

I'm not sure yet but I am really really sorry if this book was not as you expected.

This was originally supposed to be a oneshot but I had too many ideas and suddenly, it became an actual book.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!!!

(maybe we will meet again in the next book 😉)