o n e

Jungkook excitedly smashed the send button. He's done for today's verses. Finally, he has been writing lyrics since boarding the plane, and he has just finished them after arriving at the Incheon airport. He must complete the composition Hobi asked him to revise and proofread. He wants to whine but he can't, after all it's his job and it's his song so what is the point of whining?

"It's my coping mechanism." Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

The other reason is his surprise. Jungkook got hobi's call right after he entered the airport. He wants to say no, but he is aware of how strict Hobi is when it comes to work, so refusing would be pointless. So he forces himself to finish the lyrics inside the plane while flying, he can't tell them that he is on his way back to Korea because he wants to surprise them.

"Daddy, where are they? My head is aching." Jungkook looked down at his son who is now pouting at him. He gently stroked his head and patted the crown of it.

"Jetlag? Don't worry, baby. I'm getting a cab now. How about you, aera?" He shifted his gaze on his daughter who is busy listening to the song in her buds while zoning out. Jungkook just shrugged and looked for a cab. He knows his daughter is also feeling exhausted from almost fourteen hours of flight.

•••••••

When they first arrived, the twins were unable to tour the house. Jungkook prioritizes them to rest first, there is no need to rush, they can explore when they feel better. They are feeling excited but they know to themselves that they are not really well from fourteen hours of flight. This is actually the first time they will be seeing the house themselves. It makes sense that the twins are experiencing so much jetlag given that they are from the United States and are traveling South Korea for the first time but Regardless of the twins being born in the US, Jungkook still introduces them to Korean Culture so he's certain that his twins can adjust easily.

Jungkook took the time to fix their stuff. He is not at all experiencing jet lag because he is used to traveling by plane or it just happens that he is not feeling that because of excitement. He carefully placed their belongings, including their clothes inside each of their closets after removing them from their luggage. He made sure there was no dirt within the house, despite the fact that it was cleaned and neat. The caretaker of the house made sure that the house was clean and organized when he left the house yesterday.

He was startled when his phone suddenly played the song, daechwita. It was his ringtone for phone calls. He answers the call without even looking at the caller ID.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Jungkook burst out laughing. Judging by the caller's outburst, it's no other than yoongi.

"Why the hell are you yelling??"

"ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTION, JUNGKOOK! I KEPT CALLING YOUR HOME LANDLINE AND THE LANDLORD KEEP TELLING ME YOU BROUGHT ALL YOUR THINGS!  WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHERE ARE THE TWINS?! GOD! JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME!!!"

"Dang! hyung, relax. I'm fine. The twins are fine. You don't have to yell, okay? We're fine." Who can blame yoongi when Jungkook had a suicide attempt years ago?

"Are you sure??"

"Hyung. I'm not like the younger me, okay? Relax. Will text you our new address."

"New address? You moved out?"

"Yes and Imma bout to pass out in hunger. Make it fast!"

Jungkook ended the call with a smirk on his face. If you ask what Yoongi's relationship is to him, well, yoongi acts like he is jungkook's father when in fact Jungkook is yoongi's step brother. Jungkook is an orphan. His parents died when he was like seven years old and yoongi was the one who adopted him. Yes he adopted him. Yoongi was eleven years old back then when he begged his parents to adopt Jungkook.