t h r e e

please use the internet for you to be able to read what's in the pictures!

•••••••

"YOONGI HYUNG! TAEHYUNG IS TEXTING ME! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

Yoongi laughed at Jungkook, who was panicking and staring at his phone. Yoongi is aware of what happened between Jungkook and Taehyung, and he is also aware that Jungkook is still affected by Taehyung, so when Taehyung's agency contacted them, he jumped at the chance to test Jungkook.

he is so much aware that they are exes, but he knows, deep inside, they need a closure. Without exchanging words, they broke up. Taehyung abruptly declared his breakup with him after spotting him with another girl. Nothing else happened.

there was no talk or conversation that happened right after that incident. taehyung just walked out of the scene, texted Jungkook that he was breaking up with him and then he blocked him in all of his social media accounts and as much as Jungkook wanted to win him back, he couldn't. god knows why.

"This is all your fault, hyung."

yoongi stood and stretched his arms, of course he's sleepy. "grab it, Jungkook." he patted the younger's shoulder and exited the studio.

Jungkook is hesitant. He doesn't know if it's a right idea to text his ex. knowing that taehyung doesn't know that he was texting him. He admits it. He didn't totally hate this collaboration at all. the problem is taehyung wants a collab with JK and he's not aware that JK is him.

even without this collaboration, someday, he knows, they will be in contact again. he's not planning to hide the truth from taehyung forever. someday, he will tell him the truth about the twins.

"fuck it!!"

"contact picture??? are you fucking serious??!" he is biting his nails out of nervousness

"contact picture??? are you fucking serious??!" he is biting his nails out of nervousness. "wait!! I need the prettiest picture!!"