Back to school. A different one.

Authors's Note~ Hey everyone! Thank you sooo very much for reading my book! I am really grateful. Sorry for the long break, got up to writing another book. Check it out! It's called Elementric, it is written by me and 3 of my other friends, and we also hope you will like it. That's all for now! :)       -Dancingbeauties

The next day~

Hey'all! or Hey! Whatsup gurll? was all Ronaldo heard the first morning. He walked to the registration desk, where he was supposed to be assigned his locker. As he walked, he made many friends, 2 boys, who were elder than him, and then 2 other boys, who were younger than him. Some girls also approached him, but that didn't matter. All that mattered to him then was whether people would accept him. He had reached the desk, and saw a hairstyle he thought he had seen before. He wanted to see her, but couldn't: she kept swishing and swoshing her hair, sometimes on her face, and sometimes covering her entire head. He wondered why he was looking at a random girl, and glanced back to the receptionist. "My little master, your locker is located on the 2nd floor, and for security reasons, we have given your locker number, and will give your locker code to the locker next to yours, rented by Alexandra Bond. She's relaible, so don't worry. What's your code?" Hmm... I guess... 1470?

"Sure. Let's go!"she replied. When they reached the 2nd floor, he saw a boy, who was trying to open the locker next to his. The receptionist was not there, she was talking to Ms Cobb. "Hey! You! What do you think you are doing!?"