The Solution to the Dark...

" I was researching..about...the environment." he replied in a hustle. "Ronny, dear, you do not have to lie. I know very well what you were looking at." his dad said, in a manly voice. "Dad, you're sure I am going to get rid of this right?" "No, I am not sure, I am a 100% sure. I can bet." his mom said. "Thanks, mom and dad. If not for you, what would I have done?" Ronaldo moaned.  "Well now, you have to start your class. Hurry! You do not want to be late!" His 2-in-1 techer and mother said.

After school, Ronaldo went to the doctor. Today, the doctor was supposed to explain everything that they would do to treat him, but they did not need to. Everytime the doctor would forget soething, it would be Ronaldo to remind him. Ronaldo knew everything and so his treatment was about to start. The first thing he was supposed to do was a MRI Scan. "First, We will wrap you in many blankets, covering all parts of your body but your head, put you into a tube and keep you in there. There are all sorts of noises you will hear inside, but don't be scared. And remember, if you get up, we will have to start all over again. By the way, do you want to take local anesthesia?" The doctor explained. "What is local ANIS-THISSSIAAA? (anesthesia) " Ronaldo asked. "It is something to make you faint for a period of time. So, will you like to take it?" " I do not think so... I will be fine. I am confident in myself." he replied with confidence. "That's the spirit. Good job Ronaldo! I must say, I am impressed." the doctor praised.

The MRI was over and Ronaldo went home. He was tired and went directly to sleep. He thought about his day today, in the MRI, how he knew everything and took it as an example of learning, a processed one. In which, he himself experiences the feeling. His 2-in-1 mom and teacher always said, "You do not know what it feels like, unless you have tried it." He thought about it, until he fell asleep...