Love is in the air...

He turned around, and to his surprise, there stood a brunette, with her long, curly, brown hair swifting down her back, tied upfront with a skyblue hairband, along with a blue cheerleading outfit, and to perfection, her blue sneakers. Ronaldo looked at her with his eyes wide open, making sure to take note of every single move of her. As she danced, her hair moved from up to down, and then left to right. Ronaldo had forgotten all about the football match, and just gazed into her eyes. Glistening in the sun, her blue eyes shimmered with excitement. As he watched, she had been noticing him for a long time. "Hey there! I am Alexandra, and I am new here. ALE-XAN-DRA, god! Such a long name! Isn't that what you are thinking? Well, you can call me Ally!" Ronaldo smiled. "Nice to meet you, Ally. "

The game was getting more and more amusing, as first Chelsea scored, and them Manchester. PEEP! The referee blew the whistle. And Chelsea, wins! The crowd cheered. Ally looked at Ronaldo, and they high-fived. Was this the beginning of a new chapter?

As the footballers scored, their relation grew deeper and deeper. By the end of the game, they had become friends, or should I say good friends? As they bid goodbye, with the happiness that their supporting team won, they were anxious of to when they would meet again. When Ronaldo came home, he couldn't restrain from thinking about her.  When his mom entered his room with his cup of hot choco, she saw him drawing. "Ronny! Are you drawing?!" she exclaimed. She had never seen er own son drawing. Hiding his book under his pillow, "No mom. Of course not. I hate drawing." he said with a tensed smirk on his face. "Ok then, if you don't want to tell me, there is nothing I can do..." She said in the hope that he would tell her.  But to her surprise, lost in thoughts, he drank all of the choco.