Chapter 3

***Erica's (Emerald's sister) look above***

Emerald 

"Welcome back sissy!" yelled a very sweet and familiar voice. My eyes searched for her immediately.

"Here Emmy, look this side." I turned towards my right and saw my baby sis running towards me like a mad woman. She rushed towards me with her arms open for a hug. I am sure it would  be a bone crashing hug! I don't mind though, I have missed her terribly.

"Erie!! My baby!" I immediately engulfed her in a bear hug. Oh my..my..! how much I have missed this human. 

"How are you Erie?" I asked her without breaking our hug.

"Never been better! I am so happy that you are finally back HOME. Oh! I missed you so much Emmy!" She said, breaking our hug.

"I missed you too babygirl!" I said and she glared at me playfully.

Did I tell you that she hates being called a baby? haha! I love to see her all annoyed whenever I call her a baby! 

"Emmy, for heavens sake, stop calling me a baby! I am 24 years old now, fully grown up" She smirked and added, "that too grown at all the right places!"

My eyes were about to pop out! Omg! What the hell did she just say!

"Erica Rosalyn Davis! what the hell is wrong with you? When did you become so shameless to talk about these things in public?" I glared at her and spoke.

"Oh come on Emmy! I know you are still a virgin, but come on, I hope you are aware of things!" She asked me with an amused expression.

I scowled.

"Forget I said anything." I wanted to end this discussion. Yup! I am 26 and still a virgin! Well I have been in relationships, but none had any sparks, it was just a casual thing, I have been waiting for the right person, to give away something so precious. That person would be someone special! Well to be really honest, since I engrossed myself in studies, I no longer had time for relationships, so now I feel my special someone would be my husband.  well think about it, what is the harm, I would marry someone whom I love, and I would give myself to that person wholeheartedly. I smiled at the thought of my happily ever after. But looking at my track record, I have no hopes with myself. 

"Penny for your thoughts Miss. Emerald Florence Davis?" I came out of my thoughts after hearing my sister's voice.

I sighed.

"Nothing Erie! Leave it, lets go home!" I told her and she just nodded at me.

I picked up my luggage and  placed it the car. Erie hoped into the car and I followed suit. And then we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How much have I missed these streets!"  I told Erie on our way back home.

"Well. since you have missed it so much, how about we grab some coffee, at our usual place?" She asked me, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea. Lets go, I have missed there coffee so much, when I was in London!" I said dreamily.

Well I am not kidding, there is a café named "Morning Beans" and they make the best coffee in the world. Me and my love for coffee, no one comes in between us, we are inseparable!

Within few minutes we reached the café and a wave of nostalgia passed through me. I have come here so many times during my high school times. 

I quickly hoped off the car and walked towards the café, along with Erie.

The place was packed with people, not so much to disturb the peaceful environment, but enough to show that the place is doing a great business. I reached the counter and ordered for myself and Erie, since she decide to find us, a place to sit. After collecting our order, I was turning around to go to Erie, when I suddenly bumped into someone. My whole coffee fell from my hands and luckily, I did not burn myself.

"Thank God, I didn't burn myself! Phew!" While I was relieved that I am safe. Suddenly someone spoke in a deep sexy voice. What spoke? Scratch that!!! He was yelling at me!!

"What the hell have you done? Why do you girls keep day dreaming huh? Watch out girl! Why are you so  Clumsy" He yelled.

When I looked up, my breath got hitched. I felt like my heart would pop out any moment! Standing in front of me was a devilishly handsome man, wearing a well-fitted three piece Armani suit, with traces of coffee on it, well that's a new style, I must say! is it like a new thing here or what?. OH!MY!GOD! How can some be so handsome? He looked like a Greek God!  I was busy admiring him, that's when it clicked me, B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. That's my coffees on his suit, DAMNN!!!

Suddenly I snapped out of my stupid thoughts. Get yourself together Emmy! I looked up to apologize!

"Ah! Sorry!?" It came out more like a question. 

"What? Now you are sorry? Come on, you spilled the whole coffee on me, YOU almost burned me. Do you even realize that how expensive this suit is? You probably won't be able to afford it, even if you worked for it your whole life!!!"

What the fucking hell does this guys think of himself? He might be good looking and all, doesn't mean he can say those things to me. Now I WAS BEYOND FURIOUS!!!!

"Look mister whatever your name is, I was sorry earlier, but you know what? now I am not. You deserve it for being such a dick! And ya I am sorry for your suit that its owner is such an asshole! " He looked surprised at my outburst. HUH! I was beyond satisfied, He messed with the wrong girl. Before he could say anything, I stormed out of the place.

Luckily Erie was not inside, so she didn't see anything. Her kicking someone's balls was the last thing I wanted to see on my first day back home. You guessed it right! she is possessive about me and so am I of her. Nobody messes up with Davis Sisters!

I told her, I wasn't feeling well and fortunately she didn't say anything and we drove away from their.    

Why do I feel like I have seen him before, somewhere? Those eyes! They held so much depth in them! They were the most beautiful pair of eyes, I have seen so far. But he was a total jerkhead!! AHHH, I WISH I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

No, you don't, retorted my subconscious, I ignored her!