Together Forever

(Please don't take any of the God stuff as actual mythology. I just made up whatever that went with the story)

LIKE 🌟 AND COMMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GULF'S POV

Birds tweeted. The fragrances of the flowers wafted. Soft breeze blew as the plants surrounding us twirled. Me and Mew were enjoying the sun in the middle of the heavenly garden where flowers bloomed all year round. 

"Mew.. "
I called but Mew didn't notice

"Mew"

"..."

"Mew stop"
I held Mew's hand that was constantly tucking flowers in my hair. 

"Mew please stop… I will look like a flower vase if you keep going.. "

Mew had put so many tiny sunflowers in my hair that my head felt it had gained a few pounds. 

"Why? you look so pretty.."
Mew asked innocently as he smiled. 

"Thank you for the compliment but I think that's enough.. "
I put his hands down as he pouted at me. Mew's cheeks puffed as he turned his head around, looking angry. 

Confused I started thinking

'Was he always this childish?'

But before I could confirm my theory a voice called for me. 

"Gulf"

'Oh P'Earth is calling'

"I guess today's date ends here… "

I was about to get up when Mew suddenly grabbed my waist, making me sit down as he plopped down his head on my lap. 

I stared at him quizzingly wondering what he was doing but he kept his pout and turned his head away. 

"Hahaha"

I couldn't control myself anymore as I leaned closer to Mew's ear, who was lying on my lap as I whispered. 

"Are you jealous?.. "

"Hmph, I am not jealous of that angel"

"Then what?"

Mew finally turned towards me

"I just hate that he knows more about you than I do now.. "

I was stunned by Mew's words. It's true that I haven't yet told him what happened in the last 300 years. I guess it bothers him.. 

"Do you want to know?.. "

Mew looked directly at me giving me my answer. 

"Ok let me tell you from the beginning.. "

***FLASHBACK***

After sleep took over me, my entire vision turned white. Everywhere I turned I was only surrounded by this ray of light. 

"Mew"
Confused and Bewildered I called Mew's name 

"Mew!"
I called again

"Where are you Mew?"

"You won't find him here"
An answer suddenly came. I turned around to see a form starting to appear in front of me. 

"Who are y.. "

"I am an angel send to collect your soul"
Before I could ask he answered, as if he knew what I would say. 

The so-called "Angel's" form completed, allowing me to finally see who I was talking to.