♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

^^He's so hottttttt and Handsome😩

***

Trigger Warning: mention of child abuse

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What do you mean by ‘brother’ Jimin? Are you implying it as brotherly way then it's okay but if you are telling me that he's your brother then it's just nothing but nonsense! You're a demon and he's a hybrid!" Yoongi said breaking the awkward silence that created by Jimin's previous statement.

"Sorry Jimin but I agree with Yoongi" Namjoon said , Jin and Jhope nodded their heads nervously too. Jungkook was just watching everything with an emotionless face and without speaking anything.

Jimin looked at them and chuckled sadly then looked at Jungkook "That's the truth I wanted to tell you and Taehyung! Do something and save Taehyung!"he said.

" That I will do obviously even if you won't tell me but can you please elaborate the brother thing clearly and stop talking in riddle "Jungkook said voice ice cold, then added " And even Taehyung isn't here! You have to tell us! We will tell him later"

Jimin nodded his head and took a breathe then started, "We all know about the  Faustian bargain or Mephistophelian bargain right?", others nodded their heads immediately humming at the question.

" I wasn't a demon from the beginning, I was a human child  We're half brothers! We had same mother! Oh and our mother was an tiger hybrid too! I didn't get much of hybrid power as my father was human and he wasn't Mom's destined mate that's why I was more of a human. Taehyung's father was our mother's destined mate and he was a rare tiger hybrid.

When I turned 4, My father was an asshole, I used to see him beating my mother and he even cheated on her in front of her!I even got to know later that he forcefully mated with my mother for pleasure as she was a hybrid! They weren't even married "He said clenching his jaw tightly in rage while others were listening to him with wide eyes and mouth agape.

Jimin cleared his throat and continued, "That's why Mom decided to escape from that prison! I tried to save him but I was only 6 years old back then so I could nothing for my mother! She one day in market found Taehyung's father and she told him everything. Mom tried to take me with her but that bastard took me from her putting a knife near my neck. I still could remember vividly Mom's teary face, how she tried to take me with her at all cost even Taehyung's father helped her but nothing worked in front of his dirty game.

‘‘Fatherly Love’’! I never knew what's that because after Mom went from there, He stopped sending me to school and would lock me in a dark room. If I would try to speak anything he would say,
“shut up you ungrateful dirty slut's son! Don't ever try to call me Appa! I have no relation with you”
and slap me or punch me! He wouldn't give me food too very often he would give me food.