♛𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

~5 months later~

"I am really concerned now if Taehyung is pregnant or Jungkook" Jin said making the ravenette glare at him immediately.

Jimin laughed loudly from beside Jin but ended up fell off from the chair and landed on the floor.

"Hehehehehe" Jungkook mocked Jimin's laugh with a smirk as Jimin glared at him sitting on the floor.

"Jimin get up!" Hoseok said and helped him to get up. Jimin smiled and pecked Hoseok's cheek, "thank you hobi baby".

" Yah don't flirt like that in front of Taehyung, our cub and my baby tiger shouldn't see these "Jungkook said as he clings onto Taehyung again who giggled looking at everyone.

Jimin gave him a 'really?' look with a glare as he sat on his chair again. It's that Taehyung is his baby brother or else he would have said something more to Jungkook till now.

" But why do you think like that tho Jinnie?" Namjoon asked .

"C'mon did you noticed how he became so clingy towards Taehyung during this time. I even saw him whining when Taehyung wouldn't give him attention. I also once saw him throwing up" Jin said with a shrug.

"Hyung I threw up once because you mixed bitter melon juice with my precious banana milk" Jungkook said glaring at Jin who just chuckled nervously.

"So if any of us will throw up you will think we're pregnant? What kind of logic is this moron hyung" Yoongi said and Namjoon held Jin from strangling Yoongi.

"Hyung you called the banana milk precious? Is it even important than me?" Taehyung asked angrily with a frown .

Jimin gave Jungkook a devilish smirk because they all know how bad Taehyung's mood swings became during these pregnancy.

"Tae! Baby tiger of course not. You'll be always my first priority. No one is precious like you and our cub. Stupid stupid banana milk" Jungkook said immediately and Taehyung shook his head.

"No no milk from taetae from now! Just go and drink your banana milk you stupid demon king" Taehyung said getting up from the chair and left the breakfast table carefully.

"Oh my! no Tae please don't punish me like that" Jungkook said with wide eyes and followed Taehyung.

The others laughed at them. They're all really happy finally. After Taehyung came here in hell, the hybrid really filled an unknown emptiness between them. They're now complete with Taehyung.

They're now complete with the seven of them.

***

"No no go away! Don't come near me" Taehyung ordered while shaking his head.