Jazzagals: 4

Johnny sat uncomfortably on the couch in the living room. He took in the scenery around him. There was a roaring fire that was being secured by a carved quartz mantle. Above was a decorative golden mirror. On each side were two three branched candle holders with lit candles. the floors were hardwood and a glass coffee table was on top a white rug with some flowers. The sofas had a white throw pillow in each corner.

"Enjoying the living room, dad?" Evan lit another cigar.

"Your manor is very...dark." Johnny swallowed a lump in his throat.

"It's been in the family for generations." They heard a feminine voice say. They turned around and there was a painting of Silvanna.

"Hello, mum." Evan grinned. Harry stood behind him shocked at the smile.

"Hello, Evan. Johnny. How's David, Moira, and Alexis?" She asked calmly.

"T-They're good. How do you know about them?" He asked.

"Well, Evan comes home every day and eats dinner in front of my portrait. He tells me about his day and all you guys do." She explained.

"Anyway, can I help you?" Evan took another puff of the cigar.

"I sold a car to this place called MACUSA and I need your help getting it back." Evan sighed.

"You're lucky I'm on good terms with President Quahog," Evan glared at his father, "I'll go get the floo."

"Don't forget to take your medication!" Silvanna shouted after him.

"Bah!" He called.

"Damn, kid. So stubborn." Silvanna shook her head.

"He's a good kid, Silvanna." A black haired woman with brown eyes said.

"Mum!" She yelled.

---

Evan came back with a sack of floo power. He put his sunglasses on and his fedora.

"I have a reputation uphold, okay? I'm going to act differently. C'mon. Step into the fireplace." He stepped in. The fire didn't seem to faze Evan. Reluctantly, Johnny climbed in next to him. He threw the green powder down and it turned green.

"MACUSA!" The fire grew and suddenly they were underneath a golden archway.

"Minister Gaunt, welcome back!" President Quahog pushed his way through the crowd. His four body guards followed.

"Samuel, darling, how are you? The kids?" He embraced the older gentleman.

"Fine. Kevin's improving at Illvermony and little Ruby starting this year." Quahog said.

"Wonderful. Father, come along." Evan beckoned to Johnny and they began to walk. Johnny was grumbling to himself and shooting glares at Evan.

"How's the wife?" Quahog asked.

"Uh, we're no longer together." Evan frowned. Johnny grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Evan smiled.

"Anyway, down to business," Evan clasped his hands together, "An Auror by the name Anderson Striker bought a Buick from my father, whom mistakenly sold it. And we would like it back."

"Striker? Of course you can have it back." Johnny raised his eyebrow.

"That easy?" Johnny asked. Evan elbowed his side. An elevator door opened. They all entered.

"Welcome to the Magical Congress of the United States of America," An automated voice said, "Which department would you like to go to?"