𝒊𝒗. 𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺

CHAPTER FOUR

TOODLES LADIES

TOODLES LADIES

The four made their way to the Pit Stop but they never expected to see what they saw the moment they walked in.

Melaina's jaw dropped as she gazed at the car in the air that had been formed by green energy. She gasped before covering her mouth with her hands in excitement.

Courtney noticed the excitement between her friends and girlfriend and she wasn't excited at all.

The car faded away as the girl who wore the ring which powered it down with a pant.

Melaina broke into applause making Courtney shoot a look at her to stop.

"Oh hey Courtney." The brunette greeted the blonde who still glared.

"What's going on?" Courtney asked the four.

"You three must be Yolanda, Melaina and Josie. Or should I call you Wildcat, Wonder Woman and Sorceress?" The tanned girl said, Yolanda and Josie tried their hardest to keep a stern expression while Melaina didn't bother to hide the friendly smile on her face. "Rick and Beth told me all about you three. You've got the heart of a fighter Yolanda, so inspiring." The girl started.

"Your mother practically paved the path for the Justice League and JSA. Her and your uncle are absolute favorites of mine and you've definitely taken on the mantle of both worlds amazingly." The girl then turned to Josie. "I was told that you're the daughter of the Wizard but you're part of the JSA so you're obviously cool. I'm Jennie."

The tanned girl stuck out her hand which Melaina shook immediately while Courtney watched her in shock. "Melaina but you obviously know that already." As she walked away her smile faltered slightly she knew the rest of the team apart from Josephine were confused at the uncle mention.

"Yolanda is fine." She said as she shook Jennie's hand next.

"I'm sorry what my father did." Josie said as she shook her hand.

"You're not him, don't worry." Jennie assured before Josie went to stand with the others.

"So uh, you role her about the team. Why?" Courtney asked in an annoyed tone.

"Dude what do you mean by why?" Melaina started making Josephine and Courtney turn to her. " I mean she's an actual legacy. It's her birth right to know about this team."

"Exactly she's a legacy." Rick added.

"A real one like Rick." Beth concluded making Melaina nod in agreement.

"So is that why you're here? Because you find out about the new JSA?" Courtney asked her making Jennie face shift uncomfortably.

"Jesus Courtney—" Melaina started.