𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨

CHAPTER TWELVE

WHAT? MELAINA

Back at the Prince-Dumont household, Cosmo laid fast asleep on the bed of the the girl she had connected.

The cats ears twitched as she heard the screams of pain coming from a particular hero. Cosmo shot up at the sound.

The cat jumps and lands on its feet on the fluffy carpet before shutting its eyes to focus. Within seconds purple smoke began to swarm around the feline before it disappeared from the bedroom.

Meanwhile in a small corner in the destroyed cafeteria said smoke appears again and Cosmo comes out.

The ginger feline spots this creature run out on all fours and smash out through the doors. Courtney and Beth following close behind. The cat tries to find Martina but has trouble doing that so she spots Kai.

The cat runs over to the warlock and nudges his leg to get his attention. The warlock looks down and sees the cat, he immediately crouches down.

The cat looks into his eyes and sends the message. "What? Melaina?" Kai says before locking around the cafeteria properly. "Oh shit! Guys." He exclaims the moment he sees the hole in the wall.

The team turn towards him before he points at the hole. The moment the all see it the run towards it.

Kai steps through it followed by Cosmo, Rick, Harley, Beth, Courtney, Yolanda and Daisy. The group all look around frantically before spotting the dented lockers.

Harley's breathing hitches the moment the spots her. "Melaina! Oh my-"

The flame bird runs towards the body on the ground, the others follow. But as they get closer they see the state she's in. Her eyes were wide open, blood trickling out both sides of her mouth.

"Shit! Melaina, move something if you can hear me." Harley pleads as gets onto her knees by the girls body. She carefully placed two of her fingers on the side of her neck, away from the wound to check for a beat. "No. No. No. No!" She feels nothing. "Please."

She moved her fingers to her right wrist, the others watched in fear while Daisy and Kai joined her side. Tears were now streaming down Harley's face. "Please Melaina." She sobs as she waits for a beat, then she feels something. "She's still alive." She sighs in relief as she wipes her tears away.

"Kai she needs a hospital." Daisy says as she bats her eye lashes to get rid of her tears.

"A hospital won't work on her. She's not human." Kai reminds the two.

"It shouldn't be possible for her to get hurt like this. Try the hospital and we'll find someone who can help her." Harley tells him.

"Go Kai!" Daisy says before the boy scoops the girl into his arms, Cosmo puts herself on his shoulder, blue smoke swarms around the three of them before they vanish leaving nothing but the pool of Melaina's blood.

The group stare at it before the two girls stand up, her blood on their hand.

"Do you know what the crap part of being immortal is? Watching all your friends slowly wrinkle up and die. At least Melaina would've survived a little longer than everyone else but now." Daisy whimpers before spotting the sword and picks it up, seeing the blood on the tip. "I swear on Odins grave when I find the person who did this-"

"It was Josie." Harley interrupts as she picks up the shield making Courtney groan.

"Why do you keep blaming her?"

"I literally looked into Melaina's head and saw that Josie stabbed that sword through her throat and left her for dead! So don't you dare try to defend her!" Harley yells as she inches closer to the blonde who grip on the staff tightens.

"Harley lets clean this up and -" Daisy starts before Harley sets a small spark into the pool of blood, heating it up, making it boil before it evaporates leaving a red stain. She looks down the hall to the Janitors closet before using her powers to open the door. Seconds later a wet mop comes floating down the hallway, right into the red heads hand and she begins to clean the stain.

She has a tight grip on the mop as she moves it across the dry blood. "Did you four ever consider that Melaina was right? I mean she has known that witch bitch for a decade and you didn't stop to consider that the girl who has known Josie for almost her whole life knew more than you all did combined?"

"We didn't think that it would get this far." Beth says making Daisy role her eyes.

"The girl is one of the most powerful witches in existence of course it was going to get this far. "

"You know it's not easy for people to get onto my bad side, unless you're one of those jackass super villains from Central City but other than that it's pretty hard.  But you four seem to have broken a God damn record." Harley starts as she cleans the last of the stain. "In the few days I have been here you all have made me question why Melaina still calls you her friends. Despite everything you four have done she has been defending every single one of you to anyone who says a single bad thing about you. I mean Courtney was already on my bad side."

Courtney wore a confused look. "Don't look so shocked. You were the one who recruited my cousin right." The teams confused faces shift into more shocked ones as those words left Harleys mouth.

"I didn't kill Henry." Courtney says, standing her ground or tries to.

"No you didn't, but you handed my uncle the gun and he simply pulled the trigger. Henry shouldn't have been down there, but he was because of you." Harley responds, pointing at Courtney making the JSA tense up.

Before Harley or the JSA could say or do anything Daisy rejoined the group. "She's in the ER critical condition we need to go now." Daisy tells the group, the glares going from one end to the other stay strong. "Harley. Let's go." She insisted before grabbing the red heads hand and pulling her away.

"You know what. Just for you all to know that if I see Josie again, I'm going to make her wish that she was never born because I'm still a King. Back when my mom and him first did the experiment he was one of the best people my mother knew before he changed and even after he changed. After my mother packed up her things and left with her own brewing super powers my uncle still looked out her. He murdered Henry but before that he was willing to die for my mom and Melaina is like a sister to me, so since Josie messed with her. She messed with me." Harley tells the group with one last glance before Daisy drags her out of the school.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
mmmmm yeah so that happened

I AM DROPPING A NEW STARGIRL FIC ON MY BACK UP romanoffsnatasha SOON SO IF YOU WANT A DT LET ME KNOW

Hope y'all enjoyed