huh? did I hear that right?

FAN FIC NOT MY CHARCTERS GO READ THE ORIGINAL NOVEL TRASH OF THE COUNTS FAMILY AND THE MANWHA TO BYE BYE ENJOY

The group where with Cale in the eastern continent they had some matters to attend to regarding the inn but it was quick.

"Human! Gusse what theirs gonna be a festival later! Can we go!?"

"Hmm yah sure I was planning on leaving tomorrow anyways"

'besides I haven't taken them out lately destroying places and stealing. their children I need to treat them like children. I truly am trash bringing them along with me'

"Hooray I'll go tell everyone"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
At the festival

On and hong where in their human form along with Cale,choi han, Ron, Rosalyn, and Roan.

It was a summer festival so they had all kinds of cold sweets. The children where running around and buying things they liked while Cale would buy them anything that would be to expensive for them to get. When out of nowhere a young lady who seemed to be about 22 stumbled twords a dark alley seeing the children did realize nor did Rosalyn but chon han,Cale and Ron did.

'huh? Is she okay?...should I help her out? But why would I want and do something so troublessome?I gusse it wouldnt hurt to see if she can mange to walk'

Cale started to approach the young lady.

'hehe gotcha all men are the same I'll spend a night with and steal everything he has, good job Rayan good job'

"Miss are you okay?"

'oh he looks younger than me and hes quite the looker hmm he looks rich! jackpot~ if I end up pregnant I can always just threaten him with the child even if it ain't his'

"Oh thank you sir I think I might have had one to many drinks haha" the girl looked up with a pitiful gaze while trying to revealing  some skin.

'huh? What is she doing? This looks bad let's step back'

Cale had a twisted expression and took a couple of steps back.

"Well that's good to know have a lovely evening miss"

'i better get out of here, where are the children?'

'shit maybe he didn't see me, no, he ain't convinced with me let's try getting closer'

The girl reached out for Cale.

"Hey mister you think you can take me home?hmm please mister I live in a rough area"

Cale looked troubled and immediately looked for Ron or anybody who can get this crazy lady away from him. He spotted Rosalyn,choi han and Ron the children where farther off running around its not like they needed adult supervision,they can handle themselves well.

The group noticed as how Cale approached the stumbling lady after a couple of seconds they saw at how Cale looked slightly nervous and confused and was backing away finally they saw Cales eyes searching for them while increasing his walking paste. This woman must have had something off about her for cale to want to excuse him self so quickly at the moment cale started to walk quickly aways from the lady but she clinged herself to Cales arm.