oh

"Human!"

Raon,Hong, and On where shacking Cale to wake up him up they had quitely been talking for the past 2 hours waiting for cale to wake up but it looked as if Cale could sleep for all eternity. They wanted to go outside with Cale and play.

The days where getting cooler. Fall was slowly coming along. Cale was grumbling saying on how it was such a nice day to stay inside and sleep but even so he was getting ready to go outside. Once they where outside the children started to run around picking flowers and different colored rocks.
They saw how Cale was crouching down on the grass next to a patch of mud.

"What's he doing?"

"I don't know- wait he got a stick"

"Let's go see!"

The children ran twords Cale to see what he was doing. To their surprise he had drawn some lines; 2 straight lines and 2 lines on their side.

"Hmm what is this human?"

The children looked back at Cale confused as he reached out for 3 more sticks.

"This is a game I learned from Choi han it comes from his village. It's called tik-tak-toe"

" It Sounds fun! How do you play?"

"First you play with only you and someone else. You each take a turn to write down an x or an o and whoever makes a straight line first wins. Easy right"

"This great and mighty Raon Miru understands!"

"Us to let's play"

" Wait but theirs only 3 of us"

Hong said while looked at Roan, On and himself. According to Cale they needed 2 people to play.

"4"

The children's eyes lit up. Cale was going to play with them. They played for 2 hours and not a single time could they beat Cale.

Ron brought them their food later that day so they stopped playing. Once they finished eating they saw how Cale made his way to the nearest tree and sat under it while looking at them. After and hour or so Cale slowly started to fall asleep.

"Hmm we picked flowers earlier so should we make something? We already made Cale a flower crown"

The children where think on what they could make when suddenly Raon dashed inside and came back with an pie mold.

"Let's make Cale a mud pie and decorate it with flowers!"

"Oh our youngest truly is the smartest"

"I'll go and get the flowers you guys look for other toppings!"

On ran off to get the flowers while Hong and Raon went to pick other stuff like pebbels and red dirt.

"Hmm we should use the white, and red flowers"

"The yellow ones to! Oh and we can use the black pebbels"

The children where giggling and would run back and fourth with flowers. When they saw Eruhaben and Rosalyn.

" Gramps!"

"What is it?"

Eruhaben looked at the children who where running twords them they where covered in mud and their clothes where slightly wet here and there.

"Come gramps you too Rosalyn we need you pick something"

"Sure"

Rosalyn said while following the children they soon arrived at where the children where playing they saw a little pit of mud and many scattered flowers.