finale words

THIS IS LIKE A SMALL ANOTHER PART IF THE STORY YOU CAN READ IT IF YOU LIKE BUT ITS JUST PURE DEPRESSION AS WELL SO HAHA GOOD LUCK!!

Oh and it's going to be the peoples povs of how they realized Cale was gone now pls enjoy.

••• Choi han and Marry •••
It had been cloudy the whole day but once Cale let go it started to snow. It was as if the world was crying. Once Cale left many immediately noticed even if they weren't their they realized that cale was no longer present.

' the moment he lost his grip I felt this feeling before it was the same feeling I got when the gods took him just this time...we can't help him come back home'

°°° Alberu and Tasha °°°

I had just excused myself from a meeting when I felt it me and Tasha both looked at each other it felt empty.

"He's gone" I said to Tasha while I trying my best to hold in my tears

'you unlucky brother of mine you couldn't reset even when you wanted to gods can be really cruel am sorry I couldn't give you your slackers life'

' may you rest in peace young master Cale'

•°•°• Cage and Taylor •°•°•

His majesty s words were shocking I counted everyday after that but I would know... I would feel empty again I didn't want to feel that way again but it was something you couldn't ignore. The whole day had been dark and gloomy me and Tyler were sitting around a fire to warm ourselves when we felt it. Cale was gone and the world knew as she started to cry.

••• World tree/Elves all over world •••

It was a calm day like any other but it felt different suddenly the wind started to blow the animals all silently looked up and as for the world tree she started to shake.

"What's wrong world tree-nim" the young elf asked worried

"That young boys has left and she is sad"

'what does she mean by boy?'

Suddenly it kicked in the only human she had talked with was with Cale Henituse the human with the most Nature on him surrounded by all life forms.
---------------
The dark elfs that had done a gods of death seal also felt this feeling of empty ness. A human who didn't look away from them who gave them a chance to prove themselves to the world he was no longer present.

°°° Witria °°°

" What's the matter? " paston said to me as I suddenly stopped walking.

"...It seems we won't be able to talk with young master Cale anymore..."

As Archie approached us he suddenly stopped. They were speechless this only meant one thing and one thing only. The other person was gone.

"My god"

Paston covered his mouth while Archie stopped approaching and walked away while jumping into the water.

•°•°• queen litia •°•°•

I was out riding on ten suddenly it started to rain and get windy I reached the land that I  had given to Cale.

"You truly where a nice person if only you could have enjoyed your victory longer"

Litia said while crying staring off into the ocean .I went to the cave I had first met Cale. He was drenched that day but was still smiling he was always putting his friends and family first above all else while staying away from fame. He truly was the kindest man she ever met.

••• whipper kingdom •••

We where throwing another celebration when suddenly some soldiers stopped and looked at me and toonka. Toonka had never made a god of death seal with Cale but despite that he looked around confused as he had realized something was off. I waited until the next day to tell toonka. He through rocks broke trees, nobody could calm him down.

"You really where weak only the strong survive" he would yell out while destroying things.

°°° Roan kingdom °°°

Cales death was announced later that day. The funeral was held the next day only to be extended for a full week. Many people came to pay their respects such as the Breck kingdom, The whale tribe, queen litia, the holy twins along with sir rex, Bud and glenn, and Harold.

The Henituse duchy hosted Cales funeral.

'he had siblings?'

this caught some off guard  including litia,witria,Jack,Hannah and rex.

'but none of them have red hair'

they quickly erased that thought from their minds as that could be considered disrespectful. But someone else approached then as they saw their questioning eyes.

"Young masters mother passed when he was young so his father remarried some time after"

"Oh..."

Ron looked at their eyes he could tell that they where pitting young master Cale.

'so his mother died...'

They decided to go and check up on Cale people before taking their leave but the sight was truly heart breaking.

The children where near Cale even at this moment when they suddenly heard the children mutter something.

'you said we would be together...so why did you leave'

Saint jack stepped back as to hold in his tears. It was a wide know fact that Cale raised these children as his own and they where always together.

The nobels realized how close Cale must have been with these people. He was friends with leaders of strong kingdoms.the whole week someone new would appear. They would pay their respects to Cale and then head to his people. They had barely talked during the while week, only when someone approached then would they talk but very brief.

•°•°• 1 month later •°•°•

The spirit in the super rock villa had slowly started to raise the children would go out now and play they finnaly decided that they needed to clean Cales room their hadn't been much movement in the room so dust was collecting.