(Volume 1) Start of the Adventure

While you were walking in the streets of vale To Find the Dust Shop here once you enter the Shop You find A person on a Red Cloak in the Magazine Corners.

After getting Closer you Tap her Shoulder to see her Face.

Your Friend you made in Signal Academy Ruby Rose, A Weapon Nut, and Likes Cookies a Lot, She has a step Sister, Yang Xiao Long another Friend od Yours She likes Flirting with you and as a guy you Flirt back.

She's coming to beacon academy this year, lucky her.

Y/N: Hey Ruby checking the weapon's Magazine I See

Ruby: C'mon Y/N you know Me

Y/N: Right, I Know Rose Red

After are little talk a guy came in the Shop and I already know that this is the Start of Volume 1 if his here.

Roman Torchwick

Roman:Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust Shop this Late?

One of Roman's Henchman point a gun in the owner.

Shop Owner: P-please! Just take my Lien and Leave!

Roman: shh shh, clam down, we're not here for your money

Roman: Grab the Dust

Henchman: Crystals, Burn. Uncut

All Roman's Henchman take a Capsule to collect the dust. and One of them notice Me and Ruby still busy in yhe magazine.

Henchman: Alright you two, put your hand's where I can see 'em.

Y/N: *have my hands in the air* Ok

Henchman: Hey you I said hands in the air. You got a death wish or something!? *grabing Ruby's shoulder*

Ruby: Huh? *looks behind her*

The Henchman put his finger in his ear signaling on Ruby's head phones.

Ruby: Are you robbing me?

Henchman: Yes!

Ruby: oh?

Y/N thoughts: His done for

Ruby: Hyah! *kicks the henchman*
Henchman: Hey!

Roman signal the guy saying "take care of it"

Henchman 2: Freeze!

But before he could shoot I shot his with Blue EyeLid, Me and Ruby Nodded at each other and we both kick the guy sending him in window.

*CRASH*

Me and Ruby Prepare are Weapons Ruby and her Scythe and I change my Blue EyeLid to it's Sword Form.

Roman: okkkkay. Get Them

All His Henchman attack us one tried to slash me but Im faster, I grab his handle and kick him in the face hard.

Ruby using the blunt end of her Scythe
to knock out Those Henchman one has Tried to Shoot Ruby but Ruby use the Recoil of her sniper to gain speed and kicking the Henchman in the Face.

Roman: You were worth every cent. truly, you were.

Roman: Well, Red and You I don't know who are you *he said pointing at me*

Y/N: It's Y/N

Roman: Then Red and Y/N I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as i'd like to stick around... I believe this where we part ways. *pointing the end of his cane in front of us*