(Volume 3) Vytal Festival The First Round

Ruby POV

Outside in the Forest near a Cliff we See Ruby on a Grave with a Name engraved 'Summer Rose'

Ruby: Hey Mom, Sorry I haven't come back in a while Things'd been... well, things'd been pretty busy Oh, dad's here too He is you know, Dad, He is still teaching at Signal But he told me he is going on another mission soon I think he misses adventuring with you I miss you too Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet So that's cool I think being on a Team with Yang helps I'll keep her in line That was a Joke she's actually a really great Fighter You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad Oh so were Weiss and Blake and Y/N Oh, they are my teammates Together, we form team RWBY and Y/N as a Fifth member and yes before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion Anyways, uh, I meet a Bunch of new Friends and I met some... Let's just say...
Odd teachers Oh, we've also stopped some bad guy's too I guess it's like they say 'Like Mother Like Daughter' I still wonder why Ozpin let me in the school early But uh, yeah I guess he'll tell me one day, You know how he is.
It's funny the more I get to know him, The more he start sounding like Uncle Qrow and One last thing I still didn't tell my Feelings Y/N even though I have 3 year's worth of chance Me and Yang does have feeling's for him too
And Weiss as well and a Friend of mine Penny who... already still his First kiss and I've been noticing Blake taking glances at him with a Blush too so, I hope you give me Strenght Mom. Wish me Luck!

And Ruby Left and taking a last glance.

Ruby: It was a nice conversation.

End of POV

-Time Skip-

It's now the Day of the Vytal Festival Tournament I'm watching Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Blake fight on the Beacon Tower with Ozpin.

Ozpin: They putting up a good Fight don't you agree

Y/N: Yeah they do... Why did you call me here again

Ozpin: Ah, Right I made another Exception and made you a Solo Fighter for the Tournament and You will be Fighting a Team from Atlas.

Y/N: Oh, who are they?

Ozpin: 'Team SLVR' I caught the name right. They are one of the Strongest Student's in Atlas I'm thinking to Test your Swordmanship Skills.

Y/N: Well then I'm up for the Challenge!

After the Fight and Team RWBY won the Match we decided to meet up on the Stall's for the Vytal Festival.

Ruby: We did it!

Y/N: Yeah you did, is anyone hungry?

Ruby: Because I do

Weiss: I may've worked up an appetite

And Blake's Stomach make a noise.

Weiss: Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get a food around here.

Ruby: Oh wait... its okay Weiss I forgot about the Fairgrounds too

Weiss: I was being Facetious

Y/N: well Lets go Gang

We started walking and Weiss scroll display a call from her Father seeing this make her Frown and Reject the call
And Ruby didn't notice that her purse is gone.

Emerald: Hey, might be hard to eat without this.

Ruby look behind her and see her Wallet and when she check it's not there

Ruby: Eh... eh... eh... No,no,no,no!

Emerald: Good to see you, Ruby

Ruby: Oh, Thank you Emerald must have droppes it Girls pocket are the Worst.