How Far? -Part 3

Kofi,

What in the world was she talking about... and who was she even mentioning again, oh fuck my head can't even process this.. Bartender get me another Rum..

"Coming right up." He said as he started pouring the drink.

"Hi ther-

"Noo.." I said as I shot down the fifth girl who came up to me tonight, honestly though I don't want nobody bothering me.. but her, its something about her I find interesting but she gone have to miss me with that other shit though..

"Buy me a drink-

"I'm gay.. sorry."

BUZZZ....... BUUZZZZZZ.......- I swear the next person that calls me is gonna get an earful.

"What is it?"

"Ms. Valerie wants to know when will you be back.."

"Did you tell her I'm on vacation?"

"Yes, but apparently she wants you back here asap.."

"Yea well things over here aren't finished and handled yet soo."

"Okay but when you get back she wants you to get on the floor.-

"No, we talked about this already--

"Okay okay, I know but Ashley is killing me over here, she won't stop asking about you. You know you're her regular."

"Yea, well tell her to leave or give her to someone else who is working there, I'm over here for the time being, I am on vacation don't bother me now you know this Star." I said as I was getting irritated.

"Alright okay geez, I will TRY to get rid of her.." She finally said

"Thank you, gotta go now." I said as I finally hung up. Jesus I don't know why-

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

I was getting ready to take another sip of my drink when all of a sudden I heard a loud female yelling at the bouncer.. Is that Iman???

Iman,

Honestly what the hell I've been out all night looking for Kofi and having my own opinions of where he might be and this is the forth club I've been to.. oh maybe he's in here-

"Can I help you?" The bouncer said

"Uh-- yes, I'm looking for someone maybe he's in there I just need to check, so if I could just--

"Name."

"Um. Iman-

"Not on the list, move along."

"But you didn't even check, look mister please I'm sorry I have to go in-

"HEY GET BACK HERE, YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE." I escaped past the bouncer into the club and there he was at the bar- oh fuck..

"I TOLD YOU, YOU AIN'T ON THE LIST LET'S GO." The bouncer said once again.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

"I told you already you can't be here, get lost before I toss you out myself!-

"Aye chill, let her go I got her I'm leaving anyway..- And this mutha fucka wasn't letting me go either! I swear man!-

"Doug, let her go before I tell ya girl Whitney you used to sleep with her two brothers Raymond and Noah." He said the bouncer finally let me go, then Kofi left and I followed him. He and I were walking for an hour just so he could take me back to the hotel on the way back everything was silent the only thing you could hear was my heels. As we finally made it to the hotel he finally spoke to me.

"Iman, what in the hell were you thinking, picture what would've happened if you never found me in there.." He said thank goodness he wasn't cussing me out.

"I know I'm sorry... I am really." I said sadly a bit.

"How did you even find me? you know what never mind what do you want, I thought you didn't wanna speak to me what happen change of thought?.."

"I know but just listen... I just wanted to apologize, for earlier.. I was wrong for what I said involving you with my father's plans to meddle with my life, but well it was stupid of me to even think that you were even involved with my father when you don't even know him from the get go but anyways that's not the point; the point is that. I am really sorry I don't know how to make it up to you but the stores around here are closed and I know I tend to do this thing where I ramble a lot bu-

I was cut off from his lips smashing into mine, did he even hear my apology geez he is just crazy but in an amazing way.

"Soo, I'm guessing you accept my apology then.." I said while looking at him happily.

He then nodded his head and proceeded to kiss me and the next thing I know is we're up in my hotel room with his "Jr" thrusting in and out clit. Every moan that I made was loud as I could remember he told me his favorite position was some shit called Stand and Deliver.. which is now my favorite position. A couple hours later it was almost sunrise luckily the sex tired us both out and we fell asleep together, he was wonderful in bed.. I just hope this could last forever.