How Far? -Part 4

Iman,

The next day I woke up I did my stretching, yawing, and scratched my hair a bit when I just started reminiscing about last night speaking of which where is Kofi anyways- I noticed by my nightstand a little note and a tray..

Sorry I left so soon but my time was up, I called up some breakfast because you seem like the breakfast type. Call me when you're up.

-Kofi.

He left his number on the back, but more importantly today was his last day in Paris.. I grabbed my phone called him then started eating my breakfast. I am a sausage person but bacon is fine as well.

Kofi,

Today is was my last day in Paris but I'll be back soon maybe, it was the best to be honest I enjoyed my little two weeks here.. you think I wanna leave and go back home ugh hell no, but the job that I have does pay real good. It's just crazy you know I mean I will miss Iman and hopefully we'll meet again one day it was fun while it last..- oh my fuckin- my phone has been ringing all day what is with these people yo.

"Hello?" I said bluntly

"Kofi, where are you?"

"Oh damn its you.. what do you want Ashley, I'm busy at the moment..?"

"I missed you, you've been gone for two weeks now.." She said

"So? your point?" I said bluntly again as I sat down at the airport waiting for my flight for the time being.

"You know I miss my regular at Chee Chee's and Ms. Valerie needs you back here as much as I do." She said.

"Y'all gone have to chill with that looking for me type shit, look I'll be home in nine hours damn." I said as I hung up that girl is killing I have nothing for her she broke up with me case fucking closed-- Great someone else is calling now.. I've never seen this number a day in my life you know what it's probably those Scam Callers I heard they have a lot of those around here..

"Hello?" I said as I finally picked up exhaustingly

"You write me a note guessing what kind of food I like but you're leaving Paris already geez.."

"Iman?.. Ahh, damn sorry about that I forget things like these at times."

She laughed a bit and said "Its fine, I still have business to finish over here as well. How did you know breakfast is my favorite meal?"

"Well yesterday we got Croissants, plus we black you know we eat breakfast anytime of the day." I said as I laughed a bit while making her do the same.

"Well I can't argue with you there.." She said.

"Call me crazy but what do you even do for a living?" I asked how come we never even talked about this.

"Really you don't who I am, do you?" She said surprised

"Zero of a clue, it's crazy we never really talked about our lives yet." I said

"Okay then, well I'm a famous--

-BING- BONG... -PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 694 PARIS, FRAN- TO ATLANTA PLEASE GO TO GATE 26 PLEASE-

"Oh shit damn, sorry Iman I don't mean to cut you off but that's me, uh I'll call you later when I'm home alright later."

"Alright then, bye." She said I then got off the phone and headed to gate 26.

Iman,

I ended the call on my end well so much for that, I still can't believe he's never even heard of me I mean come on now jesus. I sighed to myself and shook my head and got out of bed. Then I get a call from my assistant.

"Yes Mia?"

"So, how's Paris going?" She said

"Well it is wonderful if you must know.."

"Did you meet someone yet, I hear the men up there are fine honey!"

"Oh my- is this all what you called me about?"

"Noo, I'm also giving you an update on Ms. Vanderhall's dress."

"Okay and?" I said waiting

"And tell me first have you met anyone yet?" She said I can literally feel her smiling cheek to cheek.

"Ugh alright, his name is Kofi Siriboe." I began

"Oh sounds like he has one of those urban names or something but continue.." She said

"Honey he is T-D-H! Tall, Dark, and Handsome! and 6'2 ughh." I said happily.

"Ooo, he seems Devine.. So where is he anyways when can I meet him?" She asks

"Sorry but he went back home today." I said

"Hm. Well where is he from then-

"Oh no ma'am too many questions you ask tell me about Ms. Vanderhall."

"Fine then, well um about her veil it's a 3m one layer with a comb white lace edge." She addressed.

"Mhm.." I said

"When she really asked for a 4m white long Ivory 1t long.. and plus another client showed up today she needed a veil as well but she wants it done by today. She already has her dress and it has.. get this butterflies on it already, so what should we do just throw this 3m veil away?"

"No Mia we don't throw away priceless veils my god, just switch the veils that's it. Ms. Vanderhall gets 4m long Ivory and the other client gets 3m white lace just add white butterflies to it and that should do it." I said orderly

"Yes ma'am right away." She said

"Oh and Mia?"

"Yes boss?" She said

"Don't make that suggestion ever again around me or anyone else when it comes to bridal dresses and veils." I said stating my point

"Yes ma'am sorry but I will get those done for you." She said I then hung up and laid down once again thinking about what I'll do today for the time being after all I can't stay here forever so I'll leave tomorrow I texted my assistant to schedule me a flight home tomorrow.. I guess I'll just stay in and sleep maybe I can finally relax for a change maybe no one will bother me after today.