¹𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐨

☆○☆○☆

☆○☆○☆

A groan ripped from the back of Timothy's throat as Rory's alarm clock went off. He reached over her body body turned it off.. Her apartment was quiet in the morning. He liked the way she slept through the alarm just so he could wake her. He sighed and stared at the ceiling for a moment before turning on his side and staring at Rory's back.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't want anything more than sex. Rory was so unbelievably insatiable. Whether that be in a non-sexual way or not. She was everything he wanted in a girl. She was sweet but she didn't let anyone stand in her way. She was tough, really really smart, and some would say bitchy. He'd call it sexy.

Timothy reached forward and poked Rory's shoulder. She huffed quietly and rolled her shoulder. Timothy did it again and she turned over, opening her eyes. "Somebody better be bleeding out in the trauma room or so help me, God."

The man brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her face. "It's merger day, Ror." The British man smiled down at her.

Rory rolled her eyes and laid on her back. "Ew, Mercy Wester's." She sighed.

"Arizona's been trying to make you okay with it for days now. She even talked to me and now I'm okay with it." Timothy spoke softly, rubbing his knuckle along her arm.

"Ugh, I hate that my sister's a literal ball of positivity." She giggled, turning to look at him. Timothy bit his lip and looked into her eyes.

He shrugged. "Well I think it's quite refreshing. Considering you are the complete opposite." Rory's mouth dropped open.

"I am not!" She hit his bicep and laughed.

The British man chuckled. "Oh really?" He asked. "You hate kids, you don't like people and for the most part, you're not a lesbian."

Rory rolled her eyes again, something that she did a lot. "Okay, I'm gonna get up and get ready before I hurt you." She told him, patting his cheek lightly before moving away from him and getting out of bed, letting the silk sheets fall off of her bare body.

Timothy whistled and sat up on his elbows. He watched her gather her undergarments and clothes before she headed to her bathroom, leaving the door open. She began to get dressed quickly. "Hey, do you wanna grab dinner after shifts, Ror?"

The woman stopped with her shirt halfway over her face. She resumed pulling her shirt down, her eyes wide when they came into view. "Uh... d-dinner? We never get dinner. W-why do you wanna get dinner?"

Timothy chuckled. "I- uh... just trying to change it up." He stated. "I mean, it's the same thing all the time." He said. "We get off of work, we make out in the lift and then have sex at either of our apartments and leave the next morning." He explained.

Rory cleared her throat. "Uh... okay."

"'Okay' like 'yeah let's get dinner.' Or 'okay' like you need time to process.'?" Timothy asked, sliding to sit up on the edge of the bed.