²𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

☆○☆○☆○☆

☆○☆○☆○☆

Rory watched as Cristina snatched a chart from Jackson as they wheeled the patient in. Cristina winked at Rory and she woman swiftly made her way to her side.

"I'm not his buddy!" A man was escorted into the hospital by a paramedic. "He touched my little girl, my baby!"

Rory walked over to the other side of the gurney when they got the man set up. "She's not a baby." Frank yelled out. "She's nineteen years old. There ain't a scrap of baby left there, Don."

The blonde put her hand on the sheets. "1, 2, 3!" They pulled Frank over to a bed and she started to asses his wound.

Cristina pulled back the gauze that was pressed over his wound and blood spurted out, splattering on the two residents gowns. "Okay, we got a bleeder. Uh, draw me up so lidocaine and uh, get me a lac tray with 3-0 silk."

"Need any help?" Rory heard Avery ask behind her.

"Sir, this is gonna pinch." She nodded down at Frank before pushing the needle filled with lidocaine into his area.

"Ugh!" Frank winced. "He came at me with a carving knife. He tried to cut off my-"

"Oh, come on! I was gesturing! You ran I the knife!" The other guy yelled. Cristina nodded at Rory and she turned away from her, walking over to Avery who was trying to get the other guy calmed down. "You're an idiot and a pervert! She used to babysit your brats. I can't believe I ever let her in your house!"

Rory huffed. "Sir, I need to take a look at your-"

"I love her, Don. I love her and she loves me." Frank called back.

"I'm gonna kill him!" The other guy said. Rory was shoved out of the way a bit and she stepped back.

"Easy, alright!?" Avery said, pushing him back down onto the bed. Rory rolled her eyes and sniffed quickly. "Let him die. Just let him die. It's what he deserves."

"Can you shut him up?" Cristina asked.

Avery walked away and Rory placed her hands on the man's shoulders. "Calm down before we have to restrain you." She told him sternly.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do-"

Cristina finished stopping the bleed and turned to Avery. "There. You know what? That's how we do it on our side of town."

The tanned skin man sighed and turned back to Rory who had a small smile on her lips, as she shined a light in the man's eyes. "What are you smiling about?" Avery asked.

Rory clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Oh, nothing, Toto." She chuckled a little and Avery shook his head.

He already knew he was going to have a hard time with this one.