⁴𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

☆○☆○☆

☆○☆○☆

To say that Rory was distracted was an understatement. A few nights before, she had rushed out of Timothy's apartment after he had asked her to move in with him. And now, she was sitting in a chair across from him and many of her colleagues. His eyes stayed on her and she tried to look anywhere but at him.

"I want you to move in with me."

Rory almost stopped breathing as she stared at his face, illuminated by the moonlight. "W... what?" She asked. "Uh- you- huh? Why? I gotta-"

The blonde rolled out of the bed and accidentally landed on the floor. "Ror, calm down." Timothy laughed, holding out his hand as she stood up, wrapping a blanket around her.

"You don't want me to live with you." She shook her head, whipping her body every which way trying to find her clothes. "Kitchen!" She shouted suddenly. That's where they originally began shedding clothes.

She rushed out of his room and into the kitchen. When she spotted her clothes she dropped the blanket and hurriedly put them back on. "Rory, stop for a second." Timothy said as he came out of his room, pulling a pair of sweatpants up on his hips.

"Why!?" She asked, pulling her shirt over her head. "Me and you- we're good but me living here would make it mean something that it doesn't mean."

"If it doesn't mean what you think it'll mean then why would it mean that?" Timothy asked.

Rory paused, trying to process his words but it didn't work. "Stop! You're confusing me!" She shouted. She spun around and realized that she had put her pants on but didn't have any underwear on. "You stole my underwear, didn't you!?"

Timothy sighed and leaned against the doorway and pointed to the counter. Rory turned around and quickly grabbed her underga and headed for the door. "Rory, wait." The blonde stopped and turned around. "I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed, knowing that she was gonna leave either way.

"No. No, you won't because I will be avoiding you." She pointed at him. "Consider yourself avoided."

Timothy shook his head and chuckled as she left the apartment. And so, for the next few days, she surely made her best effort to avoid him.

"Somebody's getting fired." Reed shook her head. Rory rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Just shut up." She told the her.

Reed scowled. "You're just mad because it's probably going to be you."

The blonde smiled fakely. "If that's the case, I'll be sure to drag you down with me, partner."