³𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬?

☆○☆○☆

☆○☆○☆

Rory missed out on her and Christina's pseudoaneurysm operation because she was taken off the case by Hunt because he didn't know if she had a concussion or not so, she just went into Meredith's room to watch old movies with her.

"-and this stupid, stupid guy is so annoying! Sexy, but really annoying." Rory finished, tossing a French fry in her mouth.

Meredith nodded and looked away from the TV. "Speaking of sexy, what's up with you and McBritish?" She asked. Rory smiled and rolled her eyes. Meredith was one of the only people who knew about her and Timothy.

"We're good." She said simply. Meredith scoffed and smacked her arm with the back of her hand. "Mer, we are good! And the sex is great and he's great and he wants to go to breakfast when our shifts are over."

Meredith widened her eyes and nodded. "You ready for that?" She asked, eating a fry.

Rory bit bit inside of her cheek. "I think so." She told her. "It's just, he's making it so hard to want to run away and that... scares me."

"Does he know that you feel this way?"

The blonde shook her head silently. The door to Meredith's room opened and Cristina walked in and sat down. She started crying and Rory got up from Meredith's bed quickly. "Ooh, I don't do crying." She shook her head and patted Cristina on the back awkwardly before rushing out of the room.

As she walked the hallways, her mind began wandering. What if she wanted something more with McBritish?

☆☆○☆☆○☆☆

The blonde walked the hallways of the hospital with a frown on her lips. She passed Timothy but she didn't see him due to be angry. She wasn't angry for any particular reason, it was just her whole day had been pretty much crap.

When she rounded the corner and entered the ER, she bumped into Avery. She shut her eyes tightly and stepped back, squeezing her hands into fists.

When Rory opened her eyes, she saw him standing there with a smirk on his lips that he seemed to always have. The woman rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Do you ever go anywhere without that stupid smirk?"

Her comment only made his smirk widened. "Mmm... I don't think so. I just have so much to smirk about." Rory hummed and nodded her head. "You're funny, Rory."

"That's not my last name." The blonde shook her head.

Avery shrugged. "Why don't I take you out for drinks?" His head tilted to the side and Rory's eyes widened a bit.

"I'm sorry- who do you think you are?" Rory asked, her eyes squinted. The man open his mouth to says something but Rory cut him off. "Who do you think I am?" She asked. "You are an asshole who thinks just because I spared a couple pf words to you today means that I wanna let you get in my pants. Well, guess what Avery? I don't, you pretentious douchebag." Rory turned to leave but then she spun back around. "By the way, those orange scrubs are horrendous."

With that, she turned around and walked away. Jackson shook his head and chuckled.

☆○☆○☆

"Ah, just the whore I was looking for." Rory smiled as she walked up to Mark who was checking patient charts.

Mark looked up at her with a scoff before shaking his head. "Yes, Ror?"

"I have a question." She said, jumping up and down. Mark chuckled and motioned for her to go on. "Have you ever... felt something for a woman that you slept with?"

He looked up at her and tilted his head to the side. "What?"

Rory rolled her eyes and stopped moving. She crossed her arms and leaned against the nurses station. "Have you ever wanted something more than sex with someone?" She asked.

Mark blinked and sighed, trying to remember. "Is this about Devereux?" He asked.

"Y-" Rory stopped and furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you-"

Mark chuckled. "Please, I can practically smell the tension between you two." He said, writing in the chart.

The blonde smiled and nodded. "I just- we've been doing it for a while now and it's hard to not feel something." She breathed, resting her head on the surface. "Especially when he talks like that and looks like a nerdy superhero."

"He's a good kid." Mark nodded. "Does he make you happy?" He asked, finally looking up from the chart.

Rory swallowed and avoided the question. "How was he today? In plastics, I mean."

"He was actually really good." Mark nodded, making Rory smile again. She nervously looked around and leaned in a little bit. "He scrubbed in on a surgery today."

Rory scoffed. "Well at least he got some. All I got was a possible concussion and a couple of stitches." She mumbled, gesturing to her forehead. "Anyways, I have to get home."

"See you, Ror." Mark nodded. "Have fun having sex."

"Oh, I will."

☆○☆○☆

Outside of the hospital, Timothy was waiting outside for Rory, rocking back and forth on his feet. Soon, he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He spun around quickly and smiled down at the woman who he had grown to love. "Well, hello." He grinned.

"Hello to you too."

Timothy daringly grabbed her hand and began to drag her away from the Hospital. "Alright, Pancake house or... Joe's?" Timothy asked, swinging their hands back and forth.

Rory stopped moving her feet and sighed. "Ugh I'm so sorry." She breathed out. "I completely forgot." She turned to him. "It's been a long day."

"Oh." Timothy bit the inside of his cheek. "W-well that's okay. I have breakfast food at my apartment."

Rory smiled. "Waffles?"

Timothy placed a hand kn his chest. "Whay kind of monster would I be if I didn't have waffles?"

The blonde laughed and began dragging him away to her car. When they reached it, Timothy practically slammed her against the door and pressed his lips on hers, gripping her hips tightly.

Rory groaned into his mouth and pulled away. "So, I heard you scrubbed in on a surgery today." She mumbled in between feverish kisses.

"Face tumor resection." He answered.

Rory hummed. "Mm. Sexy."

"Okay, let's go before I undress you in this parking lot."

☆○☆○☆

Timothy and Rory were laughing loudly as they ate waffles while wrapped in his dark blue sheets.

"Okay, so waffles after sex is the best thing in the world." Rory co5 tncluded, shoveling a fork full into her mouth. Timothy laughed and shook his head. "It should be the knew thing!"

After a silent moment, Timothy looked up from his plate and smiled at her. "I need a roommate." He told her.

"Okay...?" She said slowly, setting her plate on Timothy's bedside table. "Why don't you post a flyer on the hospital's bulletin?"

The man bit his lip as she looked back at him. "I want you to move in with me."

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

I'm in love with Timothy Devereux and Rory is too lowkey 😭

Anyway, this is unedited and mostly just original stuff but the next chapter is I Saw What I Saw, one of my favorite episodes!