Fitoor

Sufiyaan Zayn Agha, the slayer of the business world, is what they used to call him

Sufiyaan Zayn Agha, the slayer of the business world, is what they used to call him. An intimidating and arrogant man who only knew how to win. There was no one who had the guts to compete with him, and why will there be any? They all knew not to mess with the Slayer, as whenever he attacked, he made sure to destroy everything without any mercy.

He was the eldest of his cousins and the most dangerous one. The only thing he always cared about was his family. He wasn't a cliche billionaire with different girls in his arms every day; rather, he was a man with high principles. From his childhood, he was surrounded by people who had only taught him love and loyalty, something he had made an armor for himself to proceed further in life. He wasn't sure about love because it was something that was in the hands of destiny. So, he left it in its hand and decided to play along till the right time appeared.

For a long time, Sufiyaan believed his partner would be like him. Cold and arrogant, because that was what people had concluded after seeing his temper and threatening persona. They thought that a lioness was needed to tame the lion, but they were all wrong. People had expected anything but the entry of a shy, timid, and innocent girl into his life. The one for whom he could go to any length. Someone who was exactly the opposite of who he was 'Sufiyaan's Saiba'.

She was Saiba Fahad Khan, the youngest of the Khan household, whose father and brothers have shielded her from the cruelty of the world. She was the untitled princess of the Khans. An innocent dove in all senses. Throughout her life, she was considered to be someone who was vulnerable, naive, and could not survive alone in this world without a proper guide. But she did, too, by taming a person who was a nightmare for others.

This was their journey of love, where the little timid Saiba was the only one in the world who had the power to tame the beast of the intimidating Sufiyaan, and he was the protector of his doll.

It was his obsession with love, his "Fitoor."