~six~

It's been a week since Mitsuya started courting Y/n, today Mitsuya bought Y/n to there favorite place to go at the Dandelion's.

"I miss to go here" Y/n said sitting under the tree with Mitsuya staring at the blue lake.

"Y/n?" The lilac haired boy asked, Y/n tured around and now she's facing Mitsuya, the (e/c) eyed girl is staring at the lavender eyed boy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The lilac haired boy asked softly while staring at her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

A cold breeze of wind passed to them, Y/n smiled and answered his question.
"Of course i will" she answered happily and hugged him causing them to fall.

They both laughed and stared to each others eyes, "I love you, Y/n" Mitsuya said "I love you too Taka", they both shared in a passionately kiss under the tree.

--
"Taka?" Y/n asked and Mitsuya hummed, "Willyou promise to take care of my heart?" She asked resting her head on Mitsuya's shoulder.

"Of course i will, i wont hurt you i promise" He said and the (h/c) haired girl smiled softly.

"Let's go visit mom tomorrow" Y/n said, "I promise her, when she's still alive that i will introduce my boyfriend".

"Of course" He answered, "The sun is going to set shall we go?" Mitsuya asked, "Wait let's take a picture first, memories from this day you asked me to be your girl".

"So handsome" She said, "I know right" Mitsuya said confidently.

"Let's go get some donuts for your sister's" Y/n said before hopping on the back.

--
The two teenagers reached Mitsuya's place and went inside as soon as the door opened the two little lilac haired kids ran to them.

"Big sister, we miss you" Mana said and hugged Y/n Mitsuya just watch them hugging each other.

"Let's go eat some donuts?" Y/n said and they all went to the table.

"Big sister Y/n, are you and big brother already together" Luna asked again and Y/n nodded, "Yey, you'll come here more often" Luna said.

"After we eat, lets play again big sister" Mana said enjoying her favorite strawberry donut.

"Sure, what are we playing today?" Y/n asked, "a family, you will be our mommy and big brother will be our daddy again" Mana said and Luna nodded.

After eating the two teenagers was pulled by the two lilac haired kids.

"Okay we look like a family right now, how about let's take some pictures" Y/n said.

Y/n grabbed her phone from her bag and captured some photos of the three, "Mommy Y/n come here too" Luna said and Y/n set the timer and ran up beside Mitsuya.

"I will put this on a frame" Y/n said while they're looking at the photos.

"Its getting late, lets eat dinner now" Mitsuya said and went to the kitchen while Y/n and the two lilac haired kids followede and Y/n helped the kids to wash their hands.

"Hmm, yummy" Mana said, while the four are eating the the door opened and Aiko walk in, "Im home" Aiko called and went to the kitchen.

"Welcome home mama" Mana and Luna greeted and hugged Aiko, "Welcome mom" Mitsuya said while Y/n grabbed another plate for Aiko, "Lets eat auntie" she said.

"Thankyou Y/n" Aiko said and sat down on her chair.

"How was school both of you?" Aiko asked, "Good auntie" Y/n answered. Seems like Y/n and Aiko became more closer.