~eight~

"Good morning my love" Mitsuya greets to you who just woke up, you rubbed your eyes and stands up no your sitting and facing your lilac haired boyfriend.

"Good morning, love" You replied and gave him a good morning kiss, "You like it?" You asked and he nodded, "Yes of course, your lips are so soft".

"It's today right?, were going on a picnic with Mana and Luna" you said, "Yes, let's go get ready" he said and offered his hands for you.

You grabbed his hand then he pulled you up then turning you like a dancer and pulled you closer to him and now you're both hugging each other, you giggled while he his staring at you giggling cutely.

——
You're done taking a bath. You walk out from your room wearing a floral white dress that Mitsuya made for you.

You waited for him patiently at the living room, "shall we go now, my love?" He asked already in front of you. You looked up before standing up.

'He's so fine, so handsome' you said on your mind.

You hoped carefully at the motor and he started driving. He's driving so fast no not that fast before you're with him and also you are used to it that he is speeding.

You both arrived at the market to buy some foods that you're going to take at the picnic, you both went to the sweets area and took some sweet and put it on the cart.

You both also went to the fruits section to get some oranges, apples and pineapple and of course you both got some chips and some drinks.

You both went out from the store and went back to you place to get the picnic blanket and put the foods in a basket, while Mitsuya went to their's to pick up Luna and Mana.

——
You reached the park that you're going to have to have the picnic, you set the picnic up and wait for Mitsuya, Luna and Mana to come.

It didn't take a while of waiting, they finally arrived, you were scrolling up to your social media when Luna and Mana called your name, "Big sister Y/n!".

You stopped looking at your phone and pit it back to your bag and hugged Luna and Mana.

"We missed you" The two lilac haired kids said, "oh, i missed you both two" You replied while Mitsuya is just watching you three hugging each other.

While you four are eating, having a bonding like a family Mikey went closer to the gour of you with Draken, Baji, Emma, Chifuyu and his girlfriend.

"You look like a family Y/n-chin, Mitsuya" Mikey said, "Oh, hi guys" you said, "Can we join?" Mikey asked and Emma hit his arms.

"Hey, don't you see they're having fun their" Emma said, "No it's okay, Emma join us we bought a lot of foods" you said and they quickly sat down.

"You guys are so fast when it comes to food" Mitsuya said, "Were going to play there, big sister, big brother" Luna said, "Okay don't go far" You daid since Mitsuya is chatting with the boys.

"Tell me Emma, who's this boy you're interested in?" You asked, she blushed and she looked at Draken.

"Draken?" You and (f/n) asked, and Emma slowly nodded, "oh, Drake—" Emma shushed both of you for telling Draken her feelings.

——
It's getting late and your friend's started to bid their goodbyes, "We'll dropped off Mana and Luna" Emma said, "Ask them, do you want to go with them?" Mitsuya asked to the two lilac haired kids and they both nodded.

As they started walking away you two followed and went to Mitsuya's motor to take you back to your place.

You're both back to your apartment, "You're going now?" You asked and he nodded, "Okay, take care go straight back home, I love you" You said and tip toed to give him a kiss before he leave.

"Of course, i'm still going to marry you, i love you too, ill see you tomorrow" He replied and gave you a kiss and you hugged each other before he left and you went back inside.

"I'm tired, i miss him already" you muttered and went to your room getting ready to go to sleep since you're still full from what you ate earlier.

While you're brushing your hair sitting in front of your mirror your phone vibrate sign that someone texted you or a notification.

Taka-my love<3

I'm home, i miss you already.

You quickly replied to him when you saw his text.

You.

I missed you too, my love .

Taka-my love<3

What are you doing?

You.

Getting ready to go to sleep, i'm tired.

Taka-my love<3

Oh okay then sleep well my love
Im going to sleep too.

You.

Okay, i love you<3.

Taka-my  love<3

I love you more<3.

You didn't reply back since you're too tired, you off you're phone and also the light and went to sleep.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢