~nine~

After school while going out from the gate of your school with F/n, you saw Mitsuya waiting for you sitting on his motor.

"See you tomorrow F/n" you said before she went to Chifuyu's way, "See you" She replied and wave, "How was school?" He asked, "Good, how about yours?" You returned the question to him.

"Also good, shall we?" He said and you hopped at the back to go on a date with him.

"Where are we going?" You asked, "Were going on a date" He said.

After a while his motor stopped. "You're going to park here?" You asked and he nodded and holds your hand.

While you two are walking a group of men and one girl went in front and block your way, "Excuse us" Mitsuya said.

"What?" The one men asked and punched Mitsuya, "Takashi" You said.

"Step back Y/n i will finish this" He said.

It took a while he finished them all but the woman dissapeared, and you didn't notice you that got stabbed by that woman.

"Y/n!" Mitsuya screamed, "T-takashi" you said and quickly ran to you and carried you carefully, "You arms are so warm" You said.

"Don't talk Y/n" Holding back his tears, "It's okay d-don't cry".

"I love you Takashi" You said and lost consciousness.

——
I took Y/n to the hospital, thankfully the hospital is just near, i waited at the waiting room praying  while she's in the Emergency room.

"Mitsuya" F/n called ranning towards to me with Chifuyu, i didn't know what to say so i just stay silent.

"Its okay Mitsuya she's not going to die, my bestfriend is strong" F/n said cheering me up, then Y/n's father and stepmother arrived.

"What happened?, i thought you can protect my daughter" His father yelled at me "Uncle, its not Mitsuya's fault she tried to protect Y/n" F/n said.

"I'm not talking to you" Y/n's father said and the doctor came out from the ER, "How was my daughter?" Mr. L/n quickly asked.

——
"Don't worry Y/n is already stable she loss so much blood and thankfully we have stock of her blood type,and  fortunately her stab it not that deep" The doctor said and turned to Mitsuya.

"Thank you Mitsuya Takashi for bringing immediately Y/n here, i see you can't lose her" She said, "F/n don't yell here this is a hospital plus Mitsuya saved your daughter" She said and left.

——
Its been one day since the incident happened and Y/n still have no consciousness, Mitsuya also slept on the hospital to watch Y/n.

While he's sleeping, Y/n' hands hold his hands tightly, "Takashi" Y/n said causing Mitsuya to wake up.

"Y/n" He said and hugged her gently without hesitation, "I miss you" Mitsuya said then a knock was heard from outside.

The door opened revealing Y/n's doctor, "Y/n you're awake" the doctor said, "Aunt Stella".

"How are you feeling?" Stella asked, "I'm fine now auntie thank you for saving me" She said, "Thank Mitsuya he's the one who really saved you".

——
"By the way, i saw the one who stabbed me, she's the friend of my stepmother" You said and dr. Stella's brown eyes widened.

"I knew it that girl wants to kill you, because you're the one that (M/n) left all her property and money" Stella said.

"Property? Money?" You asked confusedly.

"Yes, she gave it to you that day before she died, even the car accident is planned by your stepmom" Stella said.

"Hey Stella, what are you saying?!" Your stepmom yelled opening the door with your father.

"So mom didn't die because of a normal car accident?, its because of you" You said still feeling weak.

"Calm down Y/n you're still weak" Mitsuya said, "Yes because of this woman (M/n) died now she's trying to take your life, no open your eyes (F/n), you already heard it all" Stella said pissed.

——
Your father slapped her mistress, "I know your the one who did that to my wife".

"So you're already suspecting me, huh", "And now you're trying to take the life of my only daughter" he said.

"Were done leave, the police are here" He said and her eyes widened, "W-what so your investigating all this time".

"Yes you're right, i married you to take some proof from the car incident".

——
"Aimi L/n, you're under arrest" the police said you felt relived that the person who killed your mom and tried to kill you was arrested.

"Y/n are you alright?" Your dad asked, "I'm alright dad, thanks" you said.

"So the whole time you're investigating that woman?" You asked, "Yes, and also that's why i kicked you out from the house to keep you safe" He said.

"And my decision is right also im sorry Mitsuya for yelling you yesterday", "Its alright sir".

"Ok, i'll leave for now i still have patients Y/n tomorrow you can go home" Stella said before going out.

"May i ask again sir, can i have your approval on our relationship?" Mitsuya asked holding your hand, "You have my approval, you have proved that your worthy for my daughter, now may i leave i have to go to work" Your father said and you both nodded with a smile on your face.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢