The time of Fajr.

The time of Fajr.

355. Sayyid ibn Safid (ra) reported.  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and I prepared for the (Fajr) prayer after Sahar.) I asked, ‘How much space is there between Sahar and the prayer?’  Anas (ra) said, "Sayyid ibn Safid (ra) replied, 'Fifty or sixty verses (time).'

356. Announced by Sahl ibn Sa'd (Rali).  I made Sahar in my house and was in a hurry to leave with the Prophet (pbuh) to attend the Fajr prayer.

No work after Fajr until the sun rises.

357. Announced by Ibn Abbas (ra).  Many believers have told me that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade praying from dawn until dawn and from dawn until dusk.  My favorite of them is Umar (Rali).

358. Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Do not seek the time of sunrise or sunset for your prayers."

359. When the sun begins to rise, delay the prayer until it rises (fully)!  When the sun starts to set, repeat the prayer until it sets completely!  Ibn 'Umar (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

360. Announced by Abu Hurairah (Rally).  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade them from leaving two businesses, from wearing two garments, and from two prayers.  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade praying after Fajr until sunrise and after Asr until sunset.  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade them to wear a garment around their hands when there was only one garment and to wrap a garment around their knees so that the mysterious element was visible to the sky.  The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prevented them from leaving the two trades of ‘Munapada’ and ‘Mulamasa’.

(Note: The object on which the stone falls is called the munapada, which sells the object for such a high price.