𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

Inside of the main manager's office, stood 4 boys named Venti, Xiao, Kazuha and Aether that's Also known as 4nemo.

Them being idols isn't an easy job, especially without a their own personal manager. Now here they are, asking their main manager for a request.

"You want... a personal manager?" Said Jean, the main person who manages the group.

"Ah yes, because it's really hard if we only have you. We don't want you stressing out so we are asking you if we could get a personal manager..?" The main vocal of the group, Venti asked.

Venti then glanced at Xiao for an answer

"Tsk. Do whatever you want, just don't make the manager flirt with us like last time."
Xiao, the rapper in 4nemo exclaimed.

"W-we don't want you stressing anymore..." Aether, The center of the group said stuttered out.

And last, we have Kazuha, The main dancer of 4nemo.
"Mhm."

Jean signaling that everyone wanted their own personal manager, she stood quiet for a moment gathering her thoughts.

"Hm.. sure why not? I do admit, I need some help managing you four.. specially you Venti" Jean said while glaring at Venti.

"Ehe~" Venti giggled

"Thank you Jean!!" Aether said with a smile on his face.

Jean returns the smile.
"Thank you for caring for me...all of you.."

"No problem." Said kazuha.

"Let's go now, we have to rehearse." Xiao said with annoyance in his voice.

"Thank you again,Jean!! And Don't stress yourself out ehe~" Venti said energetically while the walking away with the four.

But one thing that's all on their mind is... "I hope we find a good manager."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Baizhu~"

"Don't call out his name like that, dumbass."

The four daddi- I mean boys
of the group DCKZ, stood in front of their main manager's office

The door gently opened revealing Baizhu, the DCKZ's main manager seated at his desk.

"Is there anything you boys need?" He looked up at the group as his calm voice echoed through the room.

"We want a new manager, do you mind?" Kaeya; the main dancer answered the question, then the room got quite.

"..Why would you need one?Aren't I the main manager for you all?" Baizhu questioned

"Well...we wouldn't want to tire you out, and we figured you need more help than doing your job alone." The oldest and leader of the group; Zhongli answered.

"And so Childe has someone to play with too." Kaeya exclaimed, receiving a hard nudge in the elbow by Diluc.

"He didn't meant that.."
Diluc replied quietly.