𝟐 - 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞?

(Rewritten: 10/09/21)

The entrance of the studio were opened by personal guards as the crowd started to get more wilder by the second when the groups started to walk ahead.

"Don't worry darlings, I'll sign all of your autographs later~" A certain ginger head with oceanic blue eyes, exclaimed to the crowd as the fan girls and boys started to cheer. With the rest of the group members following behind him.

A short but hot male with black hair and teal undertones clicked his tongue in annoyance at the loud volume of the crowd. While a two braided male with bluish faded hair stood beside him, waving excitedly at the fans.

A long white haired male, his red eyes wondering around the crowd while huddling around an ivory haired male with goggles and his other members, just incase they get squished or separated by the large number of people.

With a few light pushes here and there, they all managed to get in the studio safely.

The doors shut closed as the volume of the crowd were muffled by the thick glass. Everyone calmed down once everything was a little more quiet inside.

"I think that guy gripped my arm too hard.." A male with long cerulean blue hair sighed as he held his left arm.

Another rather tall male with brunette hair tied to a long low ponytail, adjusted his clothing before turning to his team.

"We managed to avoid the crowd for now," he glanced at the blue haired eyepatch man. "Are you okay?"

"No sh*t, Sherlock."

"My name is Zhongli." The hot brunette corrected him.

A red head with another low ponytail approached the cerulean eyepatched man, damn how many guys have long ass hair here?

"Oh, you're angry at your fans? I thought you said you loved your fans." The red head said which made the cerulean blue head grew an irk.

"Now's not the time for sarcasm, brother.." The two siblings glared at each other which made some of the idols sweat.

"Is everyone alright? Aether?" and there's another one. Male white haired and red streaks, his quiet yet concerned voice reached the blonde's ears.

"I'm fine. It's a good think we didn't get separated earlier, the crowd had increased a lot since now." Aether awkwardly laughed.

"Good thing we didn't get squished like last time." They turned their heads to see the hot short guy annoyed, as usual.

"Come on Xiao, we just got here! At least show some excitement." The braided idol tried to encourage the shor-  Xiao.

He grumble underneath his breath which made the braided idol sigh. "Well it was worth the shot."

"Shut up, Venti."

"GAH! RAZOR ARE YOU FAINTING?!" The ivory haired male took the so called Razor in his arms.

"I'm.. okay. You don't need to shout so loud, Bennett." Razor deadpanned at him while Bennett just chuckles awkwardly. "Sorry.."