𝟒 - 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

(Rewritten: 10/09/21)

"We want Y/n."

Your ears didn't deceive you. You choked on your saliva once you heard that.
"W-what?"

The three groups then eyed each other, realizing that there are more competition than they think.

"Sorry Venti, but we claimed Y/n first."
Zhongli first spoke out, glaring at said idol.

"Ah, I'm pretty sure we claimed her first, Zhongli." Venti said with a closed eyed smile, correcting the old man.

Bennet from tvt dream stepped between the two. "Hey you can't just keep her like that, we want her too!"

Silence consumed the room first, a few glares and stares were exchanged and before you knew it, an argument broke out between the idols. Words about you, being their personal manager.

"We called her first!"

"But I want to sing with Y/N!"

"Let us have the chance with little cutie here."

You removed your hands from cupping your face, and looked at the three groups in disbelief. And in utter most terror.

'Wait, they all want me?'

'What is this? Don't tell me I summoned a harem?!'

'Definitely not right?'

You blink while processing what you may have possibly done for them to pick you and just you.

'...It was the singing, wasn't it?'

'You kidding me?!'

You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard Amber spoke up.

"G-guys, calm down! We can't have Y/N manage all of you at once!"

You look over to your side, to see a certain female looking at you with a proud mother-like smile.

"Looks like you've gotten yourself a harem." Caitlin snickered a little as a smirk formed on her face.

"Lucky! They all must've like your voice!"
Serena followed next, standing right beside you.

"Share us the details, okay?"
Taylor piped in behind you with another teasing like smirk.

The teasing of the girls made you flush red in embarrassment. You quietly groaned and mumbled a few profanities.

"Shush before I punch all of you.." You muttered which made the girls laugh a little at your embarrassed state.

You then look at the four girls. A question popped up in your mind that made you concerned.
"Are you guys okay with this? Don't you want to work with them too?"

Caitlin came and gave you a reassuring pat on the shoulder "We do, but this will be a great opportunity for you! We think you will fit best for whoever group you'll manage."

"Yep! You're really talented, they would love for you to become their personal manager!" Serena tagged in with a bright smile.

Janiah joined in as well, "Agreed, they would love you! You're very smart. And at least you can cook, Unlike me."
Her words made you snort a little. But you smiled nonetheless.

"Yeah, you almost burned the house down." Taylor glanced at her with a displeased look.

The chocolate haired girl covered Taylor's mouth making her squirm in annoyance."Shush, Taylor! No one asked you!"

Laughs were heard around the girls. It made you remember on how you would have conversations like these almost everyday, like besties seating 5 feet away from each other because they ain't gay or they haven't came out yet.